Craigslist image thieves!

Quote:
I flagged it the 3 times it was up, then contacted the person. The ad hasn't been up since then. I didn't notify you at the time because it wasn't until I emailed the person that I realized the hen was yours. . . I just remembered seeing her in the Ameraucana thread.

yup deff ahappychicks photo-I love that photo!! I hate liers and scammers-do they really think that being from another state that they wont be "found out"? what a joke!!

Well I posted one flag on the ad, so it's up to someone else for the next one so that it will be removed.

Quote:
I flagged it the 3 times it was up, then contacted the person. The ad hasn't been up since then. I didn't notify you at the time because it wasn't until I emailed the person that I realized the hen was yours. . . I just remembered seeing her in the Ameraucana thread.

Thanks for going to bat for me. I think it's so funny that we recognize each others' chickens, LOL!

Quote:

Thanks for going to bat for me. I think it's so funny that we recognize each others' chickens, LOL!

I was just thinking that. My friends would think I'm nuts that I remembered what someone's egg picture looked like!!!
lol.png

I have a question.

Have her eggs only been seen on BYC? Just thinking cause if so this person could be a member here.

I think people need to get a little educated on the what should and shouldn't be done as far as another's pics, posts and what have you.

I'm kind of thinking this person won the auction and used the pics of the eggs to show where they came from.

It's not right unless it's stated and definatley wrong if they just steal it off the website.

My family gets made because I don't share pics online of like family or what have you. But heck I've seen people use other people's kids on their websites. That's not just theif it's kind of creepy.

I flagged it as prohibited... as theft is prohibited by law... made sense in my head at least.

Can't search by email on CL, but this one included a phone number, 206 437 2252, so if you want to keep an eye to watch for relisting with the same stolen photo then you might be able to?? Tried it myself and two ads came up... the same one here, and another minus the photo. No need to flag that one of course, but looks like that search method would work.

Back
Top Bottom