Crawfish, Boudin, and Cracklin!

LOL, I know what I'm eating for lunch tomorrow! Luckily I live a mile away from a great place that has boudin and stuffed pork chops. I wonder why I'm feeling extra pudgy?

I'm coming in for the ASBC/SCNA show in April, and my father already has explicit instructions to catch as many as he can... LOL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to go home, but I HATE HATE HATE it too... We always EAT so much and its SO GOOD that you just cant bypass it. Shrimp stew, crawfish etoufee, rice and gravy, boudin, cracklins, and heaven forbid we pass a MECHES DONUT KING! Lawd have mercy!

My mom and dad get up at dark thirty in the morning and make fresh coffee and pilsbury grands biscuits. Then they clean up breakfast and start cooking lunch, which usually consists of rice/bread/meat/potato salad. After they eat lunch they clean that up, and start cooking dinner which usually consists of rice/bread/meat/potatoe salad... LOL

Its a never ending merry go round of food at their house!

And dont even get me started on my maw maw's cooking... OOOH LAWD!

Unfortunately I can't relate to the thread title, but I CAN relate to a love affair with food. Chocolate is food group, coffee is not coffee without flavored creamer, and pizza is a whole food.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom