Crawfish, Boudin, and Cracklin!

Quote:
Put little red horns on them and give them a mini pitch fork.... LOL
lau.gif

Quote:
Next time I make some Deviled Crabs, I will get your address and send you some, they are good........

okay, i love crab, you gotta tell me how to do this...
big_smile.png

I will type up the recipe tomorrow and post it in recipes. It is the Original Recipe from Ybor City in Florida.
That stuff they serve in restaurants thrown into a shell is awful, my mom said these are the same as they used to get when she was a kid, only a guy on a bicycle with a cooler used to come around and sell them hot and steamy. Yummmmmm!!!!!

Quote:
okay, i love crab, you gotta tell me how to do this...
big_smile.png

I will type up the recipe tomorrow and post it in recipes. It is the Original Recipe from Ybor City in Florida.
That stuff they serve in restaurants thrown into a shell is awful, my mom said these are the same as they used to get when she was a kid, only a guy on a bicycle with a cooler used to come around and sell them hot and steamy. Yummmmmm!!!!!

droolin.gif

Quote:

droolin.gif

I love them hot, cut them in half and pass the hot sauce, MMMMM
droolin.gif

Quote:
Of course chocolate is a food group, and of course pizza is a whole food. I wouldn't touch the coffee thing with a ten foot pole....

Can't believe someone hasn't asked what boudin is.

Yes it is that time again, I get a 40 lb bag every spring shipped to my door of live crawfish, and then do this to them.

AL

This is about 20 pounds in a 30 gal cajun boiler, with corn, mushrooms, potatoes, and some smoked sausage.
10364_als_crawfish_boil_yuummmoohhh_002.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom