Crawfish, Boudin, and Cracklin!

Quote:
LOL it is your fault, you started it. now I got the serious joneses for some head sucking. Man do I freak out over these things, I cannot get enough of them.

AL

lau.gif

Quote:
OOHHHHH MAN she is killing you, That is her way of saying come home son for a visit. Just get a bag shipped to you, it is as high as a giraff's tail but well worth every penny I think.

AL

Quote:
RH :

Do you remember our conversation a while back about fresh seafood. so what will it be STEAMERS or MUDBUGS LOL.

AL

Quote:
RH :

Do you remember our conversation a while back about fresh seafood. so what will it be STEAMERS or MUDBUGS LOL.

AL

ooh, both please! can you imagine how good they would be cooked together!!....
th.gif
that would be some awesome meal!
bun.gif
if i had a way i would send you some good Maine lobsters AL...can you get Steamers at all out there?

Quote:
RH :

AL

th.gif
bun.gif
if i had a way i would send you some good Maine lobsters AL...can you get Steamers at all out there?

No steamers not at all, market price out here for a itty bitty lobster is like $ 40.00, yea I boil my crawfish really spicey and the clams would add that good clam juice flavor, served with spicey butter. aaaaggggggrrrrr QUIT IT ALREADY. The closest I can get to fresh seafood is to throw my teenage DD in our pond and then try to eat her hand LOL LOL.

AL

Last edited:
Quote:
th.gif
bun.gif

No steamers not at all, market price out here for a itty bitty lobster is like $ 40.00, yea I boil my crawfish really spicey and the clams would add that good clam juice flavor, served with spicey butter. aaaaggggggrrrrr QUIT IT ALREADY. The closest I can get to fresh seafood is to throw my teenage DD in our pond and then try to eat her hand LOL LOL.

AL

ummm.. now ya got me thinking!...if you keep the lobsters and steamers cool enough (like fridge temp) they will ship fine...i used dry ice and a stryofoam(sp?)cooler to ship my father meat pies and they arrived fine and still frozen...when you get your crawfish shipped to you how do they do it?? i honestly may be able to send you some!!!

Last edited:
The crawfish are shipped fresh live but very cold so they remain very lethargic, but very much alive, and they arrived on my door step 14 hrs after I called and ordered. it was really way cool those folks were great. I think at the time a 33 lb bag was like $ 200.00 with shipping. I was told that you could not ship dry ice in a closed container on an airplane, because the altitude and cabin presure will cause the dry ice to expand.

AL

Quote:
i shipped dry ice to florida, *cough* i dont think i metioned the dry ice to the post office....i didnt think i had to...they didnt ask if i had dry ice in the box or anything..
hu.gif
...i opted for the 3-day delivery, and it got there fine (no explosions) maybe they took it by ground though?? and the pies arrived still mostly frozen...the ones further away from the ice that had thawed some he just cooked right away... umm... how can we do this? honestly..i have no problem sending you some or i would not have offered!!!...let me know if you want to figure it out...
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom