Craziest thing happened today!!

GoChick

Songster
11 Years
Sep 16, 2010
I've never brought a chicken inside the house, and I don't really keep chickens as pets, but one of my BOs and one of my Australorps don't accept that. They want to be picked up and fight over who's gonna get on my lap first.

Well...
Today I was working from home, in my office, on the second floor, when my BO showed up for a visit!!!

The basement door was open, so she walked right in, must have jumped over one of my dogs who was lying by the stairs, then climbed up one floor to the living room, and one more floor to get to me!!! And she was pretty upset when I took her back outside ... (chickens are not allowed in the house).

I guess I do have a pet chicken after all...

So cute!!! Your girls must really love you! Mine dont do that. Im jealous.
sad.png

aww thats so cute! You are so lucky to have chickens that actually want to be near you. (might already understand whats going on with me
tongue.png
) I grab the chicken put it in my lap and it flaps its wings, wack my face and i nearly die. lol

LOL So cute!!!

I was naughty and let all three of mine in the other day after the kids threw grated cheese and corn kernels all over the kitchen floor (it was easier than cleaning it up myself, and the kitchen door leads out into the yard). Now it's not uncommon to see a chookie face or two at the door when they're freeranging.

Back
Top Bottom