~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer: 8 Welsh Harlequin duck eggs. $25 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

13587_hpim1713.jpg

13587_hpim1715.jpg

13587_hpim1714.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I can ship Friday if you like I will just set the oldest eggs and keep collecting till I ship.

Can you do as many as possible of blue, black, columbian and spangled? Then just fill in with a surprise color. I don't mind trying older eggs to get those 4 colors.

I can put all of those colors in but I will have more blue red, blue gold, fawn silver and red pyle then the other colors. I 5 hens of each of those colors and only
have 2 hens of blue, black and 4 spangled but one pen is not laying yet.

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Thursday 5/12

7:58a - 8 Welsh Harlequin duck eggs.(shelleyb1969) $25 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

BST

BIN

Winners

emmalynn $30 - 40 + Old English Game Bantams from excellent stock (Soggy Bottom Farm) Start $30 includes shipping
corancher $25 - 12 Blue Lace Red Wyndottes (Soggy Bottom Farm) Start $25 includes shipping

ChickyChickyBaby $10 - 14+ Black and Blue Cayuga eggs.(Sebrightmom) start $10 shipping $15
ChickyChickyBaby $15 - 12+ Call duck eggs.(Sebrightmom) start $15 shipping $15

Pheatherz $15 - 12+ Partridge and blue Partridge silkie eggs,SQ stock.(Sebrightmom) Start $15 and Shipping $15

pehanlon $20 - 12++ eggs, A minimum of 12 eggs will be pure LF (funkyfeathers) starting at $20- (shipping included)

soggybottomfarm $8 - 6+ Mille Fluer Bantam Cochin (smithbantam) $10 to start $12.00 shipping
soggybottomfarm $10 - 6+ Blue Motted Bantam Cochin (smithbantam) $8 to start $12.00 shipping
Soggybottom farm $10- 6+ Splash Bantam Cochin (smithbantam) $10 to start $12.00 shipping

tofuranch $30 - 24 Mille Fluer Project Cochins (Soggy Bottom Farm) $30 includes Shipping

danielnv $25 - 12 Blue Lace Red Wyndottes (Soggy Bottom Farm) Start $25 includes shipping

Whiskey Bay $20 + ship - 36+ Button quail eggs. BIN of $20 includes shipping.

gamebirdsonly $6.50 - 6+ BCM (shelleyd2008) Starting $6 with calculated shipping

scooldog $18 - sebrightmom #5034 Call Duck Eggs

Quote:
Can you do as many as possible of blue, black, columbian and spangled? Then just fill in with a surprise color. I don't mind trying older eggs to get those 4 colors.

I can put all of those colors in but I will have more blue red, blue gold, fawn silver and red pyle then the other colors. I 5 hens of each of those colors and only
have 2 hens of blue, black and 4 spangled but one pen is not laying yet.

I can go ahead and pay you now- what is your paypal? Will you go ahead and ship them? How are your columbian's laying?

Still have these eggs anyone want them?
All offers are Buy It Now please pm me

I offer 8+ Guineas eggs (Mostly Self Blue, 3 pieds, 1 purple, 1 grey and 1 white with blue spots) $20 includes shipping

8+ Standard White Crested Black Polish $20 Shipped

20+++ Button Quail eggs $20 Shipped

Most pictures can be seen on my site

Offer #1 - 6 LF Light Brahmas starting at $15- (shipping included)

77007_light_brahma_rooster_2.jpg

Offer #2 - 6+ LF EE (mixed color Ameraucanas - all eggs are a blue to a blue/green) starting at $15- (shipping included)

77007_blue_-_ameraucana_rooster_1.jpg

77007_ameraucana_hen_2.jpg

77007_ameraucana_hen_1.jpg

I also have a BBS hen laying that is camera shy. (White hen went broody
roll.png
) Chicks I've hatched have been white, splash, black, blue, BBS, Wheaton, and Blue Wheaton with nice full cheeks & beards.
big_smile.png

Offer # 3 - 6+ LF Turken pen (complete naked neck Roo over 1 Black Jersey Giant hen, 3 LF Reds hens, & 1 bibbed Turken hen)
I have only gotten naked necks with this group, but there is always the off chance of a feathered neck sneaking out
lol.png
) starting at $15- (shipping included)

Offer #4 - 6+ LF EE Turkens (complete naked neck roo over 1 EE hen & 2 complete naked neck hens covered by EE Roo)
Starting at $15- (shipping included)

Offer #5 - 6+ Funky Feather Combo Starting at $15- (shipping included)
This will include LF Polish (mixed colors WCB Roo over 2 BL, 1 SL, & 1 GL hens...3 of hens are bearded)
Frizzles & Sizzles (not showable just really cute & fun!)

77007_golden_lace_polish_hen_photo_1.jpg

77007_silver_lace_polish_hen_1.jpg

77007_golden_lace_polish_hen_1.jpg

77007_polish_rooster_1.jpg

77007_funky_frizzle_1.jpg

77007_sizzle_rooster.jpg

Funkyfeathers --Offer #1 - 6 LF Light Brahmas starting at $15- (shipping included)

I'll start with $15 on these

Shelly

Quote:
Offer #1 bid $15- by shellyga

Small print I forgot to put
big_smile.png

I am NPIP certified.

I guarantee fresh eggs of the breed auctioned.
Eggs have been tested (hatched regularly) here with a great hatch rate. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. Also, some breeds have lower fertility than others.
I will include extra eggs to help compensate for this whenever possible. (Please keep in mind some breeds are low layers.)

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit.
I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible, so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. I regularly ship on Mondays & Wednesdays, but can do others days if you perfer. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

I will offer #1 -12+ from my mixed flock. Start at $3 shipping 10.50.

These are ready to go ASAP! I will of course send the freshest so you get the best chance of hatching them out. Excellent fertility on these eggs! The roo is a pure bred buff Orpington and the hens are RIR, white rock, Americauna, olive egger, and bcm. Can throw in slw hens eggs that could be crossed with either Bo or RIR rooster if you want.

Offer#2
RIR eggs 12+ start at $4 shipping 10.50.
There is a slight chance of getting RIR mixed with Bo but only slight.

Offer #1- 6+ LF EE (mixed color Ameraucanas - all eggs are a blue to a blue/green) starting at $15- (shipping included)

77007_blue_-_ameraucana_rooster_1.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/77007_ameraucana_hen_2.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/77007_ameraucana_hen_1.jpg

I also have a BBS hen laying that is camera shy. (White hen went broody ) Chicks I've hatched have been white, splash, black, blue, BBS, Wheaton, and Blue Wheaton with nice full cheeks & beards.

Offer # 2 - 6+ LF Turken pen (complete naked neck Roo over 1 Black Jersey Giant hen, 3 LF Reds hens, & 1 bibbed Turken hen)
I have only gotten naked necks with this group, but there is always the off chance of a feathered neck sneaking out ) starting at $15- (shipping included)

77007_muppet_turken_rooster_1.jpg

Offer #3 - 6+ LF EE Turkens (complete naked neck roo over 1 EE hen & 2 complete naked neck hens covered by EE Roo)
Starting at $15- (shipping included)

Offer #4 - 6+ Funky Feather Combo Starting at $15- (shipping included)
This will include LF Polish (mixed colors WCB Roo over 2 BL, 1 SL, & 1 GL hens...3 of hens are bearded)
Frizzles & Sizzles (not showable just really cute & fun!)

77007_silver_lace_polish_hen_1.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/77007_polish_rooster_1.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/77007_funky_frizzle_1.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/77007_sizzle_rooster.jpg

chick picks

77007_chicks_at_1_week_-_ameraucana_turken_light_brahma_3-_to_4-.jpg

77007_funky_chicks_i_will_be_growing_up_1.jpg

I am NPIP certified.

Small print:
I guarantee fresh eggs of the breed auctioned.
Eggs have been tested (hatched regularly) here with a great hatch rate. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. Also, some breeds have lower fertility than others.
I will include extra eggs to help compensate for this whenever possible. (Please keep in mind some breeds are low layers.)

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit.
I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible, so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. I regularly ship on Mondays & Wednesdays, but can do others days if you perfer. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom