Not open for further replies.
These were taken in June
smile.png
It was bright that day so a little washed out

68288_sdc10825.jpg

68288_sdc10822.jpg

68288_sdc10827.jpg

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Tuesday 7/5

10:47a - ChickyChickyBaby offer: 6+ LF silver spangled hamburgs Starting at $2 + $12 shipping - to ship Wednesday (Sun & Mon & Tues eggs)

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

SebrightMom offer: Grab Bag! 12 + eggs from my pure groups. BIN for $35 See post #5883
Grab bag contains: 6 LF Lavender and Lavender Split Ameraucanas, 1 Black or Blue Copper Marans, 2 call duck eggs, 4 Partridge and Blue Partridge silkie eggs

meepitqueenie offers:
#1 - Wall Hangings - BIN on each one includes shipping $18.00 - if purchasing more than one, shipping discount is given. Pictures can be seen in post #5890
#2 - 6+ black mottled Jap bantam eggs. BIN $15.00 includes shipping

BST

Winners

SilkieGirl $5 + $12 shipping 10:07a - nek38583 offer: CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY Grab Bag Special - 18 eggs.

24 Hr Auction Offer:

60 Large and Jumbo Conturnix Quail eggs Starting at $10.00

Or

120 large and Jumbo conturnix quail eggs Starting at $25.00

$15.00 for Flat rate shipping

Hi! I have 120 (10 Dozen) Conturnix quail eggs for sale. I have excellent stock with very good and diverse bloodlines. My quail are very large and lay Huge eggs. I get several Double Yokers everyday. All of my stock started laying at 6 weeks and lays every day. I have all my color varieties mixed together for diversity So you can hatch some of all colors. I have Tuxedo, Tiebetan, Rosetta, Rosetta tuxedo, Red, Red tuxedo, Brown, Texas Jumbo brown, Golden Manchuran, and white. Shipping is $15.00 flat rate Priority Mail and includes delivery confirmation. your eggs will be all or mostly from the day of Shipping or a mix of that day and the previous day so they will be fresh. I have had great reviews and great hatch rates. I package very well. Feel free to ask any questions. I usually mail eggs the of or next day after payment is recieved

3 different offers:

Offer 1 is 12+ coturnix quail eggs. Starting bid of $10 includes shipping

I have rosetta, dark tibetan, tuxedo, brown, golden, cinnamon, and white all in the same pen. At this time I have 3 brown hens, 2 golden hens, 3 rosetta hens, 1 dark tibetam hen, and 1 cinnamon hen with 1 brown male, 2 cinnamon males, 1 tuxedo male, and 2 white males. I've hatched mostly rosetta/dark tibetan/tuxedos with a few goldens and browns.

Offer 2 is 24+ button quail eggs. Starting of $16 includes shipping

I have 13 breeding pairs, all different colors with a few tuxedo.

Offer 3 is 10+ duck eggs. Starting bid of $16 includes shipping.

My mixed flock (all birds are purebred but free range) consists of 7 pekins, 4 rouens, and 2 runners. The runner duck and one of the rouen ducks are broody and another rouen duck has babies right now. I have 1 crested pekin drake so it is possible to hatch crested ducklings. And boy, they sure are cute
love.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom