~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will be going in my incubator if no one wants them!

Hall Family Farm has the following hatching eggs ready to ship today.

These are all exhibition quality.

Shipping is $15. We can ship 2 orders per carton.

We have available Blue Orpington large fowl, Blue Orpington Bantam and Buff Wyandotte Bantam hatching eggs.

12 Buff Wyandotte Bantam eggs listed at
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/687531/12-buff-wyandotte-bantam-hatching-eggs-free-s-h
$40 postage paid. Buy it Now.

$(KGrHqF,!nUE8VHENsu4BPikP!VB0g~~60_57.JPG

7 BLACK/BLUE/SPLASH Orpington Bantam eggs

Buy it Now $25 plus shipping.

Blue/Splash. We acquired these from Dick Hortsman. They have placed Best of Variety several times.

47716_12477_blueorp.jpg
47716_12477_splash.jpg

BLACK. We acquired these from Majestic Lane Poultry, via one of our 4-H club members. He showed the hen at Crossroads and won Best of Breed, Junior Show.

47716_champion_orp_bntm_jr_crossroads.jpg
47716_blackie.jpg

8 Blue Orpington Large Fowl hatching eggs.
Buy it Now $30 plus shipping.

BLUE. Our Blue Orpingtons are a composite of several lines. We acquired them from a friend. We are now using the our Blacks to improve size and type. We have a trio of a Blue male with a Black hen and a Blue hen.

47716_danyelle_and_shadow.jpg

BLACK. Our Black Orpingtons are pure Cecil Moore line. These came from the Superior Farms sellout. We are extremely pleased with their quality and size.

47716_heritagehabitatfarms_blk_orp_1.jpg
47716_heritagehabitatfarms_1.jpg

6+ Paint bearded silkie eggs. I have 4 black hens and 2 paint hens with a paint roo over them. The roo just won 1st place in a show 2 weeks ago and is about to be in another show on saturday. One of the black hens was in a show last sept and got 2nd place. She is the daughter of the oldest black hen and sister to the other 2 black hens. The roo is unrelated to any of the hens.

Auction starting at $10 with shipping at $13.

The black hen in the first row don't look black. It's the lighting and a bad camera.

Just a few pics so you get the idea of what I have.

I have the following as BIN auctions. Prices include shipping

25 Coturnix Quail eggs $15

8 Pearl/Pied (there Is one Coral Blue in the pen too) Guinea eggs. I have hatched Royal Purple and White from these. $15

10 EE/OE F1 and F2. The F2 are covered either by my Welsummer or Ameraucana cock. The F1 is a bantam Blue Copper Marans project covered by the Black Ameraucana. $15

7 Iowa Blue (all collected today). $15

These could go out tomorrow or Saturday.

*BUY IT NOW AUCTION* I can do 2 sets of these. My Paypal: [email protected]

6+ Frizzle Serama Eggs- $35 Includes Shipping Price

These birds are from Jerry Shr.... & Pixie Chicks

Frizzled Pen 1: Currently Laying Both Hens.

Frizzled Pen 2: Currently Laying

Frizzle Pen 3: Currently Laying Both Hens. 1 Hen is a Chocolate Mottled.

Frizzle Pen 4: Not Currently Laying Yet. But should be starting soon.

Last edited:
I have the following as BIN auctions. Prices include shipping

25 Coturnix Quail eggs $15

8 Pearl/Pied (there Is one Coral Blue in the pen too) Guinea eggs. I have hatched Royal Purple and White from these. $15

10 EE/OE F1 and F2. The F2 are covered either by my Welsummer or Ameraucana cock. The F1 is a bantam Blue Copper Marans project covered by the Black Ameraucana. $15

7 Iowa Blue (all collected today). $15

These could go out tomorrow or Saturday.
are the coturnix jumbos or regular?

Up for auction 4 Bourbon Red Turkey eggs. To ship Monday. Bid starts at $8 with $13.00 set price for shipping. My picture is on my other computer so i'll edit this when I get to my other pictures. Paypal addy [email protected]

Last edited:
The eggs I got from you & the ones from Marie are identical. I think hers are Jumbo, so yours likely are too...unless the eggs are identical for both
idunno.gif
Mine I can't wrap my hand all the way around the body. My fingers don't touch by any means. I have no idea of the weight. I would say they are about 10 or 11 inches around the body full grown. Mine are Jumbo. If yours are about that big then yours are jumbo also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom