Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Donna these sold and have just been paid for
sad.png

There will be more!!!

I would love to have some also Phage. Thanks

Last edited:

6+ Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching eggs up for Auction

starting price $20 plus $15 shipping. Should be more like 10 eggs, they will be from today and tomorrow and I'll ship Fri, so you will have them to set for the NYD hatch. I've added some new stock this year. I have a new wheaten roo, 2 wheaten and 2 blue wheaten hens from Pea Chick, I still have my wheaten/blue wheaten hens from Paradise Found Farm, and now also have a new splash hen, and 2 new roos, a wheaten, and a blue wheaten from Paradise Found Farm. I have not had a chance to get photos on the new birds yet

Last edited:

6+ Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching eggs up for Auction

starting price $20 plus $15 shipping. Should be more like 10 eggs, they will be from today and tomorrow and I'll ship Fri, so you will have them to set for the NYD hatch. I've added some new stock this year. I have a new wheaten roo, 2 wheaten and 2 blue wheaten hens from Pea Chick, I still have my wheaten/blue wheaten hens from Paradise Found Farm, and now also have a new splash hen, and 2 new roos, a wheaten, and a blue wheaten from Paradise Found Farm. I have not had a chance to get photos on the new birds yet

Are all of these together or separated? I am wanting just blue wheaten.

The only way you can get Just blue chicks is a Black x Splash cross. You will get MOSTLY blue chicks from these eggs.

TNBEARCHICK, I do have this group together in their own pen, I have more blue wheaten than wheaten hens, but 2 of the 3 roos are wheaten, so it will be a mix of the wheaten and blue wheaten, as well as maybe splash chicks. The only way to get all blue wheaten would be to have either a splash roo with wheaten hens, or a wheaten roo with all splash hens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom