~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
But It Now
Someone canceled at the last minute. I have I think 8+ call duck eggs packed and ready to go will get them out today if you get my payment before PO closes. only $8 for shipping. Thats all. Mine are pet Q birds with 1 breeder Q Drake
I have 2 Drakes one white other grey over Blue Bibbed, Black bibbed, Silver, and Fawn
I have been getting 100% Fertile on them.

But It Now
Someone canceled at the last minute. I have I think 8+ call duck eggs packed and ready to go will get them out today if you get my payment before PO closes. only $8 for shipping. Thats all. Mine are pet Q birds with 1 breeder Q Drake
I have 2 Drakes one white other grey over Blue Bibbed, Black bibbed, Silver, and Fawn
I have been getting 100% Fertile on them.

Mine

BUY IT NOW!!

12+++ Hens Choice: Eggs include Splash Marans, Blue Sex Links, Olive Eggers, and White Bresse over EE.

I have 2 shipments of these available. $30 includes shipping. Paypal only. Can send out Friday/Saturday or can collect for the Easter Hatch-A-Long.

I have the following eggs that can ship tomorrow. This auction will end at 11:00 am CST. If payment is received by 1:00 CST I can get the eggs shipped.

Lot 1
10 Bantam Marans project. These come from 3 pens. One pen is a bantam Cuckoo hen with a bantam Black Langshan to decrease size. These will be sex linked. The other 2 pens are Cuckoo over bantam Cuckoo to improve egg color and BCM over bantam hens (BCM, Blue CM, and Cuckoos) to improve egg color.
Starting at $8 plus $15 shipping

Lot 2
3 Cuckoo Manans and 1 Black Copper Marans eggs. Starting at $4 plus $12 shipping

Lot 3
Single Comb and Rose Comb Rhode Island Red eggs. These pens are descendants of Gary Underwood's line. I have 5 SC and 4 RC eggs. The RC pen may produce SC offspring. I have shown from these pens. Starting at $10 plus $15 shipping.

Lot 4
4 Speckled Sussex eggs.
Starting at $5 plus $12 shipping

Lot 5
Colored egg basket. There will be 2 Welsummer, 2 Naked Neck Welsummer project, 1 Ameraucana over BCM, and 1 Blue/Black Ameraucana. Starting at $5 plus $13 shipping

Lot 6
4 goose eggs. I have a mixed flock of Embdens and Embden African crosses. The female that is laying is a cross. I have confirmed fertility on these. Starting at $5 plus $15 shipping.

My pay pal is [email protected]

I am NOT NPIP

Thanks for the eggs and the extras! They all arrived intact
yippiechickie.gif

Opps sorry
roll.png
yes I did I thought that statement at the end of the ad was odd. Senile and I was excited too saw a couple of things I thought I wanted. Hope you have a good hatch.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom