~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some EE hatching eggs on auction starting at $5 for 1/2 dozen. My classified ad on BYC is posted in my signature.
smile.png

I would like to post a auction for 12 + French black copper maran eggs...I can mix your eggs with blue and blue copper maran eggs if you wish. I was collecting for someone who suddenly had incubator trouble...so here we are! These are nice DARK eggs...more pictures of birds in my signature. Of course the BCM eggs are darker than the blue eggs...all my birds are direct lines from Ernie Haire. Feather shanked ,nice combs ( NO sprigs) we also have nice heavy bodied hens with some copper present in the hackles of all hens but one and her body type is so good she stays. No yellow is present in the hackles of the roo. Nice copper in the hackle and saddle of the Roo. sorry for crappy pics..these are just what I have on my iPad...I might add more if I find some! Will get pics of actual eggs you will receive in the am.

Roo as a cockerel.. Zyke

A sprinkle of Red In the breast of this rooster will put copper on the hackles of the hens in the next generation..

Another nice roo we use...he is much bigger now.

Our bcm pen

Bcm baby with Am hatch mates.

My bcms and blues pen, we no longer have the cuckoos.

This is how we pack so your eggs GET to you unbroken! Sorry these are our am eggs going to a customer.

These are YOUR eggs plus more today to make sure they are nice and fresh.

AUCTION STARTS AT 25.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Auction ends at 9:45 pm eastern time, 10:45 pm if you are in Texas like me!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom