~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
12+ Birchen Marans eggs. My bators are full!!!!!!! I will have over 12 eggs to ship on monday 3/4/13. These are blue and black birchen. Color is still a work in progress in hackle/saddle areas along with leg feathering. My originals came from greenfire. I bought some outside eggs and hatched black coppers and black birchens so that is a possibility. I haven't hatched a black copper in sometime though as I have been continually working with this variety. Having said that I have produced a blue birchen that went on to show very well last year and went to Nationals and won his group!
I have also had a black birchen exported with a pair of my splash marans to the phillipines for the first marans there. One of the pics is of that very same roo.
From this pen you can expect to hatch, black, blue and splash birchens. Egg color has been better on some than my black coppers! Colors range from 4-7 and 8 at times. I will send only the darkest laid at the time.
No guarantees on your hatch rate. I do have fertile eggs and hatching chicks like crazy here. Price includes priority shipping. If you need a shipping warmer add $4.50 (my cost) to your total.
Payment is Paypal and NO ECHECKS. If you don't have paypal you can still pay with a credit or bank card. Just let me know and I can send an invoice. Bidding ends sunday 3/3/13 at noon eastern.
Bidding starts $45

OK I need someone to offer Black Tailed Buff Japs! All I'm finding anywhere are hatchery stock and I don't want those.

12+ Birchen Marans eggs. My bators are full!!!!!!! I will have over 12 eggs to ship on monday 3/4/13. These are blue and black birchen. Color is still a work in progress in hackle/saddle areas along with leg feathering. My originals came from greenfire. I bought some outside eggs and hatched black coppers and black birchens so that is a possibility. I haven't hatched a black copper in sometime though as I have been continually working with this variety. Having said that I have produced a blue birchen that went on to show very well last year and went to Nationals and won his group!
I have also had a black birchen exported with a pair of my splash marans to the phillipines for the first marans there. One of the pics is of that very same roo.
From this pen you can expect to hatch, black, blue and splash birchens. Egg color has been better on some than my black coppers! Colors range from 4-7 and 8 at times. I will send only the darkest laid at the time.
No guarantees on your hatch rate. I do have fertile eggs and hatching chicks like crazy here. Price includes priority shipping. If you need a shipping warmer add $4.50 (my cost) to your total.
Payment is Paypal and NO ECHECKS. If you don't have paypal you can still pay with a credit or bank card. Just let me know and I can send an invoice. Bidding ends sunday 3/3/13 at noon eastern.
Bidding starts $45

Very nice!

My hens laid really good today I have the following up for BIN assorted egg. They will be shipped first thing Monday Morning.This is what it will include
4 mottled Houdans, 2 hatchx gray game, and 1 buttercup bantam. Maybe extras if laid tommorrow.All eggs are pure. I keep all breens seperate. I am asking $20.00 shipped. Just post mine than pm me for paypal address. Below is a picture of one of my mottled houdan hens. I don't have any pics of my games or buttercup yet. This will be a great bargain for someone. I just wheither see them go to a incubator than a frying pan. Thanks.

Last edited:
My hens laid really good today I have the following up for BIN assorted egg. They will be shipped first thing Monday Morning.This is what it will include
4 mottled Houdans, 2 hatchx gray game, and 1 buttercup bantam. Maybe extras if laid tommorrow. I am asking $20.00 shipped. Just post mine than pm me for paypal address. Below is a picture of one of my mottled houdan hens. I don't have any pics of my games or buttercup yet. This will be a great bargain for someone. I just wheither see them go to a incubator than a frying pan. Thanks.

No Black Tailed Buff??
hit.gif
I can't find them anywhere
sad.png

This is a pic of the eggs I just set in my bator 2/20/13 This is the variety of what I have.

A picture of some of my hens this past summer, the dark one is Gold Laced Wy, light colored one is my Basque

Some more of my hens this past summer. Stripped ones are ee's, black cochin bantam, white is white leghorn. My Basque Roo

My other roo-BCM

Cochin banty hens this summer

My Basque roo

Gold laced polish hen

Bearded gold laced polish hen.

My offer is 6 mixed eggs. THESE EGGS WILL NOT BE PURE. I can't guarnatee which eggs of specific breed will be included (some lay better than others) $12.00 for priority shipping, $5.00 reserve. Post MINE, then PM me for paypal details. I can ship this Monday (as long as I get payment by then).

I've got 6+ SQ Splash Silkie eggs up for auction. The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and has won 1st in BV. The hens I bought locally at an auction so I don't know their lienage but they are also SQ.

Starting bid is $5 with shipping at $13.00 They will go in the mail Monday.

I've got 6+ SQ Splash Silkie eggs up for auction. The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and has won 1st in BV. The hens I bought locally at an auction so I don't know their lienage but they are also SQ.

Starting bid is $5 with shipping at $13.00 They will go in the mail Monday.

Em...what colors should you get with the splash x splash? sorry, I forgot. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom