~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I think I will try something different.
Buff Orpington PER EGG auction - start at $0.75/egg. You tell me how many you want, up to 24. Shipping will depend on how many you want and your location. Please PM me if you would like an estimated shipping quote. Also, I can ship these out as soon as next week or whenever you prefer.

Last edited:
Monkeyingaroundfarms, I wanted to let you know that the Marans you sent are starting to hatch. Little boogers decided they wanted to come early, and they didn't even let me get them into lockdown before they started! Lockdown was tonight, and a few hours ago my daughter was passing the bator when she heard peeping, so she stopped and peeked through the window, and there was a fluffy little chick! So we moved quickly to turn off the turner and get it out of there. There's a bunch more eggs pipping now and I'll let you know what the head count officially is once everything is said and done. I'm so excited though! The chick that is already out is a Blue Marans too!

Offer #1.... 8+ Grey Japanese SQ. There is one Frizzle Polish hen in this coop. Her egg is a bit more yellow so I can usually tell hers from the Japanese girls but just incase I always include extras. Our hens are petite, Im sorry I don't have any good pictures of them.

Start bid $8.00 Shipping $12.00

This Rooster took 1st in his class the last two shows.
29314_dsc_6478.jpg

29314_japroo3.jpg

29314_japroo.jpg

29314_japhen1.jpg

29314_img_0696.jpg

29314_frizzlepolishhen2.jpg

Offer #2..... 8+ BBS and/or White Silkie eggs. I have whites and also a coop of BBS and 1 cuckoo rooster together. I will ship whatever is laid from yesterday, todays and tomorrows eggs. All of our silkies are from good bloodlines all over the United States. They all have 5 ties, good separation, vaulted skulls, bearded (except for the Cuckoo Rooster).

Start bid $10 Shipping $12.00

29314_silkie1.jpg

29314_ralph.jpg

29314_silkiepullet.jpg

29314_blue_silkie_hen.jpg

29314_blue_silkie_hen2.jpg

29314_picture_013.jpg

29314_dsc_5284.jpg

29314_img_0693.jpg

29314_img_0684.jpg

p.s Silkies can't fly but they sure can run LOL
lol.png

29314_chickens_004.jpg

Last edited:
Up for grabs are..

8 Black Jersey Giants...Starting at 3.00

6 EE/olive eggers....( Roo is a White Americana hens are three BCM (not booted) and two Jersey Giants) Stating 3.00

6 Black Copper Marans all booted (jean and davis line) Starting at 7.50

6 Blue Marans....(roo is a BLack Copper Marans booted and hens are Blue Marans.)

8 Frizzles (rooster is a Barred Frizzle hens are three JG, one white rock, three NN). Starting is 5.00

6 Red Sex Links/Pure RIR.....Rooster is a RIR and the Hens are RIW and RIR (I do not know who laid what so you will get a mix) Starting is 5.00

6 Pekin Duck eggs..................starting is 4.00 (fertility is getting low I think. It is hot and I do not see them doing much if you know what I mean..)

Shipping is 12.50 on chicken eggs and 14.00 on the duck. I try to include extras when avail. I will combine shipping at 3.95 for the second, third, ect auction. If you get the duck eggs, the shipping is frist on them then the 3.95.

If anyone lives local, I have over 250 chicks for sale between 2 weeks and about 10 weeks old. The wife said no more hatching right now so that s why they are all for sale. (
I also have rabbits if anyone is interested. Flemish Giants, Flemish/NW White cross, and several small breeds.

SDC11621.jpg

giants007.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

IMG_6561.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach036.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach037.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach077.jpg

Auntlillyatthebeach079.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

They are the same eggs just at different angles.

The eggs in the middle are two White leghorns and two Jersey Giants. The single row in front of those eggs and one on the side are from the Blue's. These pictures should show you the color varaiation I get. Sometimes they are even darker than the darkest in the pictures.

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5702.jpg

Looking for White Midget Turkey eggs first and other turkey eggs second. I am willing to trade as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
Auction Winners
Mom2Munchkins ~*~Fun and Funky Frizzle Pack~*~
shelleyb1969 Olive Eggers first generation and BBS Cochins
SouthernChick Black Mottled D'uccles
SouthernChick Blue/Splash Ameraucana
bturbo87 Gold-Laced Wyandotte
SouthernChick Silkie eggs
srsmith69 Muscovy Eggs
tazcat70 Welsummer X BC Marans
TennesseeTruly Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
TennesseeTrulyColumbian Wyandotte eggs
Pheatherz Bantam Assortment

Current Auctions
All times in this updated list are EST. To see your local time for the start of the auction please check the original auction posting. All auctions end the following day at the exact same time of day that they were first posted. By this we mean that if an auction is listed at 11:00am on a Friday then the latest bid can be entered at 11:00am the next day (a Saturday)....bids entered at 11:01 or later would be no good. If that sounds crazy to you please refer to the title of this thread.
lol.png
To bid, please list the auction and what you bid. First bid for each auction must be at least the reserve. Bid increments must be at least $0.50.
Happy Bidding!!!

Wed, June 2
10:26 pm barnyard special Shipping $18, current bid $12 High bidder: danielnv

Thursday, June 3
9:06 am
Offer 1 Blue Andalusian Shipping $12, Reserve $8
Offer 2 Black Sex Link Shipping $12, Reserve $8
Offer 3 Welsummer Shipping $12, Reserve $10
Offer 4 Golden Lakenvelder Shipping $12, Reserve $5
Offer 5 18 eggs of seller's pick all pure Shipping $12, Reserve $18
6:47 pm Buff Orpington Shipping based on number of eggs bought, Reserve $0.75 per egg
8:21 pm
Offer 1 Grey Japanese SQ Shipping $12, Reserve $8
Offer 2 BBS and/or White Silkie Shipping $12, Reserve $10
8:35 pm
Offer 1 Black Jersey Giants Shipping $12.50, Reserve $3
Offer 2 EE/olive eggers Shipping $12.50, Reserve $3
Offer 3 Black Copper Marans Shipping $12.50, Reserve $7.50
Offer 4 Blue Marans Shipping $12.50, Reserve $NEED RESERVE PLEASE
Offer 5 Frizzles Shipping $12.50, Reserve $5
Offer 6 Red Sex Links/Pure RIR Shipping $12.50, Reserve $5
Offer 7 Pekin Duck Shipping $14, Reserve $4
9:19 pm 100 coturnix eggs ON BST

WANT LIST-- Requests have been made for the following breeds:
Mille Fluer Cochins
Rumpless Aracunas
Blue Egg laying Ameracuna/Aracuna
9th (or more ) generation Showgirls
Tolbunt Polish
EE
bantam Wyandotte
bantam buff Rock
dark Cornish
Buckeyes
Appenzellar Spitzhaubens
LF Wyandottes in Blue and in White
Frizzle Polish

Offer #1: 6 D'Uccle Eggs - My Gold Necked Roo with a Porcelain and 2 Lavender Hens. Reserve $3, Shipping $ 9.70
(Please read shipping details below before bidding.)
44581_img_3637.jpg

44581_img_3311.jpg

Offer #2: Barnyard Assortment: A Mix of 15+ Eggs. Will contain at least 1-2 of each breed. Turkey (Jersey Buff X Royal Palm) Muscovies, D'Uccle (Gold Necked with Lavender & Porcelain hens) and Mille Fleur Cochin. Reserve $12.00 Shippping $15.20
44581_img_3611.jpg

44581_img_3396.jpg

44581_img_3637.jpg

44581_img_3311.jpg

44581_img_3383.jpg

Shipping: Eggs are shipped Priority Mail, USPS. Unfortunately, Priority does not gauantee a delivery date. On average most packages are delivered between 2-5 days. This is an avarage only, and not a gaurantee. The only way to gaurantee a delivery date is overnight /express, which is quite costly. If you wish to ship express, please notify me after the auction ends and I will obtain a shipping quote for you. Please remember that shipping eggs carries a certain amount of risk. As a seller I have no control over how the eggs are handled or how long a package takes to arrive once they leave my care. I cannot be held responsible for postal delays and damages. That said, I pack my eggs very carefully in layers of bubble wrap (I do not charge extra for shipping materials) and do my best to ensure they arrive at your home safely. A delivery confirmation number will be provided to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom