~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
gig.gif
you can have them I have to pick up my standard mottleds saturday. don't need to spend my money on eggs right now anyway

Sorry folks...I may be away from my computer tomorrow when these go off. I had to make a statement bid
hide.gif

gig.gif
I think you scared them all off
gig.gif

but, I did that once at a livestock auction for some hens I really wanted - I started off high and NO ONE bid against me.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have chicks peeping now. can't wait til they get out

oh awsome, some good news, yay!

hadtwo hatch so far. they both look like the mille duccles, one is a little darker though.

Quote:
oh awsome, some good news, yay!

hadtwo hatch so far. they both look like the mille duccles, one is a little darker though.

awsome, i hope you get frizzled, maybe that darker one is from the frizzle
fl.gif

Ok, Pamperedpoultry, here are the 4 Cochin chicks that hatched from your eggs:

This picture is of all 4 of them. The mystery one is all the way over to the left. Can you see the golden penciling on it's neck? It'll be a cute bird once it outgrowns the homely teenage phase, lol:
29191_june_3rd_2010_4_week_old_cochin_chicks_062.jpg

Here is a closer up pic of the little mystery chick:
29191_june_3rd_2010_4_week_old_cochin_chicks_067.jpg

And this is Stella, the tiniest of the 4 Cochins. I believe this one and the mystery chick are pullets, and the white and Black Mottled are roos. Little Stella is small, but has a real zest for life, and she has stolen my heart completely, lol:
29191_june_3rd_2010_4_week_old_cochin_chicks_070.jpg

I remember Schemms saying it was ok to chat in here, and it pertains to eggs I got here. Others that hatch out this particular breeders eggs would be glad to see what they could hatch out too. And besides, there is no thread for the 24 auction other than THIS thread. The chat thread is for the Crazy Egg chain. Seeing as how I'm not trading any eggs with anyone, I have no need to be commenting there. And Schemms or someone is always so good about updating the current auctions. I'm very thankful for them and their hard work.
smile.png

Quote:
I have one of Pampered's cochins with the gold lacing around the neck. He's a frizzle. I'll see if I can catch him to take pics of him. He's adorable! He's a free ranger so I'll probably have to wait until he comes in tonight to get a picture.

Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom