~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I have one of Pampered's cochins with the gold lacing around the neck. He's a frizzle. I'll see if I can catch him to take pics of him. He's adorable! He's a free ranger so I'll probably have to wait until he comes in tonight to get a picture.

Laurie

So maybe mine came from her frizzle pen. She wasn't sure, thought maybe it was a Cinnamon Red. Of the 4 eggs that I have that hatched from hers one said Cin Red, one said Mottled, one said frizzle, and one was unmarked. Those 4 chicks are what I ended up with. All are smooth feathered though. Not quite sure what color the really little one is, my little Stella. She barely has any wing feathers at nearly 5 weeks old, so I can't tell if maybe she's another Mottled or not. The White I hatched out is beautiful. None of the Lavenders hatched out, so I'll have to get some more eggs from her again. But probably not til next year, I'm about done hatching out chicks! I have 2 more batches, one arrived today, one arrives week after next. d'Uccles and Silkies. After that, I'm DONE! I swear I am, I swear...
tongue.png

ok my po just told me that a package that i sent last week came out to more than what i put on, please pm me who had to put extra money on your package to pick it up.
sad.png

Quote:
That happened to me too, except they sent mine back to me. Right before a 3 day weekend. Eggs have to be tossed now. AND I have to pay for new postage when I send out the new eggs.
somad.gif

Quote:
That happened to me too, except they sent mine back to me. Right before a 3 day weekend. Eggs have to be tossed now. AND I have to pay for new postage when I send out the new eggs.
somad.gif

oh, i found the who it happened to.

Last edited:
New listing:

12+ button quail eggs. I have every color except for pied or tuxedo. I don't personally have white birds, but there is usually at least 1 white baby in every hatch
smile.png

I'm not very good with the mixed colors, but I'll give you the bases of my pens.

Pen #1 has 4 silver (2 male, 2 female), 1 cinnamon pearl hen, and a male that is either wild or golden pearl color, I still haven't figured that out
hmm.png

Pen #2 has a cinnamon blueface hen, a redbreasted hen, a cinnamon blueface male, a redbreast male, and a blueface (df) male.
Pen #3 has 3 hens--2 wild, 1 golden pearl--with 4 males---1 cinnamon redbreast, 1 cinnamon blueface, 1 golden pearl, and 1 redbreast.

Shipping and handling is $8, please start bidding at $3.

Be back in a few with pics, these will ship on Saturday.

ETA pics:
PICT0267.jpg

PICT0269.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

PICT0784.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom