~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clear up this USPS and Insurance debate and to satisfy my own curosity - I just called 800-ASK-USPS!!!!!!! The answer was that some POs may sell you insurance, but the USPS will only accept a claim on broken insured eggs if they are sent Registered and Insured. I was also told that, "Insurance may be purchased for perishable items. However, the claim will not be paid if the item is spoiled."

So, in my opinion . . . Insurance is a waste of money!! Know and understand the risks before buying shipped eggs!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank You for clearing that up. My post office won't even insure them.

I also believe it is a waste of money. Eggs are a gamble. Insurance should not be needed.

hello. i have a barnyard mix if anyone wants them. the roo is a red pyle and he is beautiful and the moms might include, a delaware, RIR, or BO and possibly a golden comet but i dont think she is laying yet. so i guess 6 eggs and $3 to start. this is my first time shipping so i dont know what the rates will be on shipping. take note of my user name.
wink.png
i guess thats it for now. oh and i will try and post some pics.

thanks,
Amanda

anyone have Bantam Cochins that they want to offer up....I would be interested

Ok, I have lots of chicks. No one wants any? I have about 50 that just hatched. I still have an hour or so to get to the PO.
BCM
NN
Frizzled NN
Blue Marans (BCM roo over Blue Marans hens)
Mixed

Quote:
I have bantam cochins. I can get you eggs from my pen of Black, Blues, and lavender hens with a black roo and a blue roo. Plus can get you eggs from my mottleds and from my whites if they lay.
should be around 18 eggs but will will call it 12+ start at $8 shipping $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom