~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the giving mood (or the hens are. I have lots of eggs) for this auction.

I have some new auctions up for grabs. I do not have many pictures right now, but most of you know who I am....

I have

6 EE Frizzles (rooster is a barred frizzled (He is not a NN but carries the NN gene) hens are Americanas) Start 2.00

6 NN Frizzles. (rooster is barred frizzled (He is not a NN but carries the NN gene) Hens are NN (black, red and barred) Chicks are both NN and non NN. Start 2.00

6 Oliver eggers, (rooster is a booted C-1 BCM and hens are Americanas Start 2.00

6 Blues Marans (rooster is a booted C-1 BCM and hens are Blue Marans) You will get Blue, Black, and blue/black with coppering on them. Start 4.00

6 Black Copper Marans (c-1 booted) Nice eggs and they range from a 6 and up. Start 7.50

6 Cochins. Rooster is lemon Blue or buff blue and the hens are black (from blue line), splash, Part., white. Starting is 5.00

Shipping is 12.95 for the first 6 eggs and 3.95 after that.

These are the only pictures I have access to at the moment. Any questions please pm me.

Looking to ship on thursday afternoon so paypayment has to be before 4 pm my time (florida)

IMG_8049.jpg

IMG_8047.jpg

IMG_8045.jpg

IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6571.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

anyone interested in 12 eggs from I do not know what pen... :} I just go t back and family collected the eggs but did not mark them. 6 are blue/green eggs so I know they are either Frizzed EE (rooster carries the NN gene) or Olive eggers. 6 are bron and could be from teh Frizzled pen (three NN hens with the frizzled rooster) or from the Black sex link pen or even my Rhode Island White Pen.

Since I do not know what pen I will start the bid out at 4.00 for all 12 eggs. Shipping to be Tuesday.

Eggs collected Saturday.

Shipping would be 15.00

12+ button quail eggs if anyone is interested! Shipping is $7

These are mostly from some new buttons (10 eggs right now) I got recently, 2 cinnamon hens and 1 wild hen with 2 cinnamon roos (until I get them some new pens made). 4 of the eggs (as of right now) are from a golden pearl hen that lives with way too many boys. 'Her' boys are a golden pearl, a cinnamon pearl, and 2 cinnamon bluefaces.

Please start bidding at $2, I can get pics if anyone is interested.
smile.png

I will give you $2.00 for the button quail eggs. I think I got started in coturnix with some of your eggs, and now I am ankle deep in quail. I really like them; they are quite friendly. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom