~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMMER! I was so close
barnie.gif

Quote:
Well tell you what I have a flock of my own already and am getting more soon so I don't NEED them so if you want them for the $22.50 I bid you can have them.. If you do let me know cause I'm going to pay as soon as I get a PM back if not.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well tell you what I have a flock of my own already and am getting more soon so I don't NEED them so if you want them for the $22.50 I bid you can have them.. If you do let me know cause I'm going to pay as soon as I get a PM back if not.

Awww, Phoenix, you are soo sweet
smile.png

Quote:

I didn't want to be a trouble maker. You are so sweet. I would love them if you don't mind
smile.png
I do appreciate it, you are so sweet!

Quote:

I didn't want to be a trouble maker. You are so sweet. I would love them if you don't mind
smile.png
I do appreciate it, you are so sweet!

Ok I will PM the OP about it
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom