~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
$8 on these
smile.png

Buckeye hatching eggs. I have 7 eggs right now. They are not prolific layers so I may or may not have eggs to add tomorrow. Order will ship Tuesday morning.

This is one of the last batch of Buckeye eggs I will have as I have sold my flock and they will be gone as of April 7th. The parent stock are from ABLC strain out of NC and Buckeye Dave. Shipping will be $12 Ship priority mail with tracking. Can't guarantee eggs after the leave here, but fertility has been good for home hatches. Eggs are dated, each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in shreded paper.

Bidding starts at $8

18074_buckeyehen.jpg
18074_chicken_buckeyehen.jpg
18074_chicken_buckeyecouple.jpg
18074_chicken_buckeyehens.jpg

Buckeye hatching eggs. I have 7 eggs right now. They are not prolific layers so I may or may not have eggs to add tomorrow. Order will ship Tuesday morning.

This is one of the last batch of Buckeye eggs I will have as I have sold my flock and they will be gone as of April 7th. The parent stock are from ABLC strain out of NC and Buckeye Dave. Shipping will be $12 Ship priority mail with tracking. Can't guarantee eggs after the leave here, but fertility has been good for home hatches. Eggs are dated, each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in shreded paper.

I will bid $8.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom