~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
12+ Mixed Duck Eggs, pures are possible, but not extremely likely. I'm pretty sure you will get lovely mutts though. I've been hatching them myself, because they help the goose eggs stay in the trays in the incubator. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it--awww...little duckie...) Possible Breeds:

Cayuga x (Crossed with Welsh Harlequin or Rouen)
Pekin
Rouen
Welsh Harlequin x Rouen (we have one pure Welsh Harlequin male, but that's it on pures among the adults)
Mallard
Khaki Campbell (Crested and not crested)
Indian Runner
Call (None of the female calls are laying, but the males have formed attachments to some of the bigger girls)

Starting bid is $4 plus actual shipping (probably about $10 at most, but may be less). 10 are laid already today with more coming tomorrow. Please don't let these sit on my kitchen table.

Last edited:
Quote:
WOW, where did you get those egg layin' rabbits?
ep.gif

I wish
gig.gif
The nest is a 5-gal. bucket hanging on the wall above the rabbit cage
smile.png

ETA: Though I did find this one day:
Picture111.jpg

It was in the guinea pigs' cage (dog and egg)...not sure who laid it though I suspect this is the culprit:
Picture114.jpg

But it would be cool if it was the dog or the guinea pigs
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
with my luck, they all hatch showgirls. I traded eggs last yr with another breeder blr dotties for silkie eggs and all I hatched was showgirls- not one silkie. Learned my lesson.

Hoppy,
I actually did get 2 showgirls with this weekend hatch. Hadn't gotten any of about 70 and got 2 this time around. I only have one adult showgirl of about 11 adults. Of course, there could have been more that I didn't just notice since I sold them as day old chicks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom