~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I know of someone who just got some of John Blehm's breeders.

I forgot to tell you I got one of the eggs from the designer thread to hatch. Lots of broken aircells and late quiters from the whole hatch, not just yours. Thanks USPS! It's a cutie though.

Quote:

I have some that haven't started laying yet, or I'd offer. I have black, BBS, lav and silver. Some are Blehm, some pips&peeps, some Shaffer. I'll be putting eggs up whenever I get eggs, but probably not for a month or two if that. My AMs tend to wait till much later to lay.

Thanks everyone. Wolftracks I'll keep a look out for any auctions from you. They do take forever to lay don't they.

Quote:

I forgot to tell you I got one of the eggs from the designer thread to hatch. Lots of broken aircells and late quiters from the whole hatch, not just yours. Thanks USPS! It's a cutie though.

Ugh, I am sorry. This year has been awful for the shipped eggs I've gotten.

Yes they do take for ever. My FBCM pullets didn't start laying until 10 months?

The PO is just horrible with eggs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that eggs I send out hatch well. So far so good, but there have been some that only got maybe half to go. I was so excited when a couple of people only had one or two that didn't hatch. That's awesome for shipped eggs.

I'm looking at everything that has been shipped lately and thinking about what's on it's way and I cringe.

BTW it wasn't anything you did or didn't do. It's the way they handle the packages.

Last edited:
I agree I just had 12 eggs go into lockdown and ended up with 3 chicks because of aircell and late deaths. So disappointing and sad. I have one more shipment to send and one to receive and I think I will be done for awhile.

I've gotten more reports of broken eggs this year than I have in the past 2 years combined. I don't know what the P.O. is doing differently this year because my packing/wrapping hasn't changed.
hmm.png

Quote:
I have had so many screwed up eggs since April 1st - I have thrown out around 400 total. Just slightly less than 400. One of my May swap boxes I got NOTHING. A few were not messed up by the PO & those never did develop. The other May swap box has about 4 that looked good the other day.

From some I bought, I got 70+ eggs, and lost 33 due to PO handling. Rest were looking good the other day also. Matter of fact, the May swap box & 70+ eggs came from the same person
smile.png

Sunday Morning Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Sunday

10:52a - quailladyoffortmyers offers -
#1: I am offering 6+ Guinea Fowl Hatching eggs from my 1st year free range flock.This is to be shipped Monday and more than 6 will be shipped. $31 BIN (includes shipping)
#2: 6+ Easter Egger Bantam Hatching eggs $25BIN (includes shipping) ETA: There is an auction for this as well in the chicken egg section for photos. BEAUTIFUL BIRDS!!!

2:06p - lorad offer - Offer: 8+ silkie/sizzle eggs - I have 2 sizzle hens (1 black, 1 grey) and 2 silkie hens (black and white) with a buff rooster and a partridge rooster. Shipping on TUESDAY via USPS priority mail. Start at $5 with $15 shipping.

Monday

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

mamawolf544 - Offer #2 18+ Guinea eggs from my mixed flock shipping included BIN $20.00

Pidgey104 offers - I will included 2 guinea eggs with any of the offers for free if you want them.
Offer #2 14 Pheasant eggs 6 Reeves and 8 Chinese Ringneck eggs $30 shipped
Offer #3 12 Standard White Crested Black Polish eggs $15 Shipped
Offer #4 9+ Bantam Buff Cochin roo over 2 Buff Cochin pullets and 3 Buff Laced Sebrights Pullets $10 shipped

LMiller49 offer - English Ivy starts -free, shipping $10 for a box full

ReesePoultry - All are Express Mailed. All the chickens have had the Mereks Vaccine.
Offer #1: Buy It Now: $100 shipped 8 Lavender Guinea Keets 8 weeks old.
Offer #2: 10 Standard Ameraucana Male Chicks 2 weeks old $2.00 ea.
Offer #3: 8 Standard Male Rhode Island Male Chicks 3 weeks old $2.00 ea.
Offer #6: 12 Assorted Color Bantam Cochins 2-5 weeks (colors you could get: Mille Fluer, Splash, Mottled, Lavender, Blue, & Black) $120.00 Shipped

BST

Kasey08 offer - 6+ BBS Silkies

sutillman offer - 10+ GL Polish

itsiebitsiefarm offer - 24+ Brahma / Cochin Mix

Winners

homemakerJulie $15 + $10 shipping 2:27p - GreenFamilyFarm offer - 6+ BW/W Ameraucana eggs -Shipping the week of June 6th

tay_boe $5 + $10 shipping 3:53p - GamebirdsOnly offer - Combo Sale - WC Black polish Bantam and Modern Game Bantams 6+ eggs total.

WA4-Hpoultrymom $15 shipping included 11:14a - Soggy Bottom Farm Offer - Up for bid is 10 + Lavender Cochin Bantams.

wolftracks $1 shipping included 12:26a - PintoPasoFino offer - I can offer 6 Modern Game Bantams. They are blue and black, also have red pyle. Hatching these eggs like crazy in the incubator. No pictures right now. Parents are show stock and have been shown. $16 includes shipping.

danielnv $9 + $13 shipping 2:09a - Hot2Pot offer - 12 LF Buckeye hatching eggs, start $6. Shipping $13.

Ended:

11:06a - Soggy Bottom Farm Offer - I have up for bid 12 + Black/Blue Mottled Cochin Bantams Starting bid is $20. includes shipping. In this pen there are 2 blue mottled roo's over blue mottled, black mottled and blue split to mottled I have been getting a even mix of blue and black mottled from these gals.
11:07a - Soggy Bottom Farm Offer - I have up for bid 18 + Naked Neck Turken eggs. In this pen there is black , black with gold overlay, buff and red. Starting price is $25. includes shipping.
11:08a - Soggy Bottom Farm Offer - I have up for bid a lot of 20 + mille fluer project cochin eggs. I am getting all kinds of color patterns with these birds very pretty.. I get about 30 to 40 eggs a day. Starting bid will be $30. That includes shipping..
11:09a - Soggy Bottom Farm Offer - Up for bid is a lot of 18 plus cochin bantams.. Starting bid is $25 includes shipping. You will get some of each pen 1 White show roo over 2 white show hens 3 nice white hens and 1 nice splash hen 1 Black show roo over 2 show hens, 1 very nice frizzle black roo 1 nice black roo with 8 nice/ok black hens, 1 blue split to lavender roo over 9 lavender hens.
11:11a - Soggy Bottom Farm Offer - Up for bid is 6 + White Cochin Bantams Start at $15.00 includes shipping. 1 White show roo over 2 white show hens 3 nice white hens and 1 nice splash hen
11:13a - Soggy Bottom Farm Offer - Up for bid is 8 + Black Cochin Bantams Starting bid is $15.00 includes shipping. 1 Black show roo over 2 show hens, 1 very nice frizzle black roo 1 nice black roo with 8 nice/ok black hens
9:46p - Gamebirdsonly offer - Up for auction 10+ Ringneck pheasant mixed colored eggs. Start bid at $5.00 and shipping $12.00 Pay pal only eggs will ship out monday
11:46p - Shelleyd2008 offers - Offering combined shipping!
#1 - 15+ coturnix quail eggs. In my pen I have 1 dark tibetan tuxedo male, 1 cinnamon male, 2 white males, and 3-5 Rosetta tibetan males. There are 2 or 3 brown hens, 2 or 3 golden hens, 2 cinnamon hens, and 1-2 Rosetta tibetan hens. The ones I've hatched have been mostly brown, golden, and Rosetta, but I did hatch 1 dark tibetan tuxedo. Starting bid of $12 includes shipping.
$2 - 12+ Chinese Blue Breasted (button) Quail eggs. Currently I have 9 individual pairs plus 5 young hens in a community cage. Picture link in post Starting bid of $12 includes shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom