~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, today's deal of the day is...

60+ Button quail eggs for only $25 shipped!!

I currently have 36 eggs sitting in a flat and 19 eggs in a turner. That is 55 eggs already, not counting what I get tomorrow!
ep.gif
I will include any eggs laid tomorrow for shipping tomorrow. The oldest eggs would be close to 1 week, then eggs daily since then. If you want them, post sold and send paypal to [email protected]

Some pics:
Picture018.jpg

Picture046.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

Album: http://s461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/shelleyd2008/buttons/May 28--Breeders/

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to do pictures on here! Mostly I am keeping them inside now and it is hard to get a decent pic indoors. We have hawks here, and black vultures that kill chickens so I am afraid to let them outside. Plus I am hopeless when it comes to technology . The best I have done so far is to figure out how to post an avatar. The pics I have of the silkies outside are too far away to do you any good if I posted them as avatars they would look like ants! But if you want to pm me your email I might be able to get a few pics and work on figuring out how to do that. Wish my kids were here, they are great at that stuff. Being a grandma has its drawbacks, I did not grow up using a computer. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That means the parents have not been shown. They are birds I bought locally and I am not an expert on the standard so I don't want to represent them as show birds, since they may not be up to standard to some people for show. They have decent topnots for young birds, they look like silkies are supposed to. They have the correct number of toes. But I am not up on all the fine points. I just enjoy them. They are super sweet birds and the hens are great mommas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom