~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
$12 BLRW
$16 Ex. Leghorns
$12 on Gold Lace Polish

What State are you in?

I have the following up for auction. I can't post pics on my iPad but I cany email pics if you're interested. Shipping is $12.00. I will combine shipping. I've had great fertility and hatch rates with these eggs but my incubators are full. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

OFFER #1
6+ BLRW eggs. My birds are from Hodges Farm.
I have a BIG blue rooster over 2 splash hens and 1 blue hen. Starting bid $12.00

OFFER #2
6+ Golden Laced Polish eggs.
Starting bid $12.00

OFFER #3
6+ Exchequer Leghorn eggs. My birds came from Peachick and another breeder in north GA.
Starting bid $12.00

OFFER #4
4+ Olive Egger eggs and 2 black lavender Split eggs
I have BCM hens, black and lavender Amerucana hens with a black and lavender Amerucana rooster. Starting bid $12.

OFFER #5
6+ Wheaten Amerucana eggs
I have 4 hens and a rooster from CpArtist and a rooster from Peachick. Starting bid $12.00

OFFER #6
12+ eggs mix and match from the above offers and
A pen of 2 silkie roosters, 3 silkie hens, a showgirl hen and a frizzle Cochin rooster. 3 eggs max.
A pen with Bantam Salmon Faverolle rooster with 2 BSF hens, 1 polish Easter Egger, 1 WCB polish, 1serama hen. 6 eggs max.
A pen with 3 bantam Cochin hens, 3 bantam Cochin roosters, 3 bantam buff laced polish hens, 1 bantam frizzles buff laced polish rooster. 6 eggs max.
A pen with a LF splash Cochin rooster, 1 black LF Cochin hen, 1 blue LF Cochin hen, 1 blue Andalusian hen, a pair of WCB polish and a blue WC blue polish hen. 4 eggs max.
I haven't had time to separate my breeding groups yet and I have a fridge full of these eggs already I hate to toss them.
*** ican only offer a max of 2 eggs from each of the above OFFERS.
Starting bid $15.00

I have blue coppers again from 2 pens splash over black coppers and blue copper to blue copper so you do have a chance at a black copper 12+ no more than 18eggs 25.00 to start. I'll ship with tracking no more than 15.00 less if you are close to me as I'm in CA regional rate works up to OR and I can find out how far east....

and I'll offer 6 blue birchen eggs plus extras. I have one pen with a blue and black rooster and the hens are 3 blacks and 1 blue....these are project birds but they lay nice enough eggs for a first at Stockton's egg show also...

I can combine these if you are lucky enough to win them both

I forgot the price...25.00 to start and shipping should run 10.00 with tracking

I have blue coppers again from 2 pens splash over black coppers and blue copper to blue copper so you do have a chance at a black copper 12+ no more than 18eggs 25.00 to start. I'll ship with tracking no more than 15.00 less if you are close to me as I'm in CA regional rate works up to OR and I can find out how far east....

and I'll offer 6 blue birchen eggs plus extras. I have one pen with a blue and black rooster and the hens are 3 blacks and 1 blue....these are project birds but they lay nice enough eggs for a first at Stockton's egg show also...

I can combine these if you are lucky enough to win them both

are the GL polish standard size? bearded?

I have the following up for auction. I can't post pics on my iPad but I cany email pics if you're interested. Shipping is $12.00. I will combine shipping. I've had great fertility and hatch rates with these eggs but my incubators are full. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
OFFER #1
6+ BLRW eggs. My birds are from Hodges Farm.
I have a BIG blue rooster over 2 splash hens and 1 blue hen. Starting bid $12.00
OFFER #2
6+ Golden Laced Polish eggs.
Starting bid $12.00
OFFER #3
6+ Exchequer Leghorn eggs. My birds came from Peachick and another breeder in north GA.
Starting bid $12.00
OFFER #4
4+ Olive Egger eggs and 2 black lavender Split eggs
I have BCM hens, black and lavender Amerucana hens with a black and lavender Amerucana rooster. Starting bid $12.
OFFER #5
6+ Wheaten Amerucana eggs
I have 4 hens and a rooster from CpArtist and a rooster from Peachick. Starting bid $12.00
OFFER #6
12+ eggs mix and match from the above offers and
A pen of 2 silkie roosters, 3 silkie hens, a showgirl hen and a frizzle Cochin rooster. 3 eggs max.
A pen with Bantam Salmon Faverolle rooster with 2 BSF hens, 1 polish Easter Egger, 1 WCB polish, 1serama hen. 6 eggs max.
A pen with 3 bantam Cochin hens, 3 bantam Cochin roosters, 3 bantam buff laced polish hens, 1 bantam frizzles buff laced polish rooster. 6 eggs max.
A pen with a LF splash Cochin rooster, 1 black LF Cochin hen, 1 blue LF Cochin hen, 1 blue Andalusian hen, a pair of WCB polish and a blue WC blue polish hen. 4 eggs max.
I haven't had time to separate my breeding groups yet and I have a fridge full of these eggs already I hate to toss them.
*** ican only offer a max of 2 eggs from each of the above OFFERS.
Starting bid $15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom