~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 buy it now auctions.

12 self blue and split to self blue bantam cochin eggs. Most of the ones I have been hatching lately have been splits. I have 3 black hens in the pen and 3 self blue hens. I have 2 self blue roosters. Buy it now $30, shipping is included.

18 easter egger and f1 olive eggers. I have 2 welsummer hens, 1 wheaten easter egger hen, 2 blue wheaten easter egger hens all covered by a blue wheaten easter egger roo. Buy it now $25, shipping is included.

18 silkie mix chicks. I have a white silkie hen, a lemon blue project showgirl hen, a red sizzle hen and a silkie/ameraucana x hen (splash) all covered by a lemon blue project showgirl roo. I am hatching out a bunch of colors and I know they are all laying as I am getting 4 eggs a day. Buy it now $30, shipping included.

These are all ready to ship out tomorrow. Paypal is [email protected]. First to post mine and send payment gets them. Will discount shipping if you win multiple auctions. Just pm me for an invoice.

I wrap each egg individually in tissue paper and then bubble wrap. I then package them big end up in a small box and then package the small box inside of a larger box to give them the best chance of surviving shipping.

Please someone take these off my hands. I really don't need any more chicks. My incubators are all ready packed and so are my brooders. If you don't like my prices make me an offer.

Pm'd you about the 18 Silkie Mix Eggs

This is my first time doing this so forgive me if I make any mistakes. I have 12 eggs from my Phoenix bantams. My rooster is directly from Cy Hyde and is from non-molting lines. He is over a silver birchen hen, 2 white hens, a lavender project hen, and a black LF hen from Tonie-Marie Austin. I have been hatching whites, birchens, and silver duckwings. These are beautiful birds and very hard to find. My bators are full and I don't want these eggs to go to waste. As with any hatching eggs, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I have 100% fertility and over 95% hatch rate here. I will pack the eggs well and ship them promptly Monday afternoon. I will start bid at $10 with $15 shipping. I will PM the winner with my paypal address tomorrow at 6pm central time. Now for some pics!:

And here are some pics of what I have hatched from these birds:

6 month old cockerel:

5 month old pullets:

This is my first time doing this so forgive me if I make any mistakes. I have 12 eggs from my Phoenix bantams. My rooster is directly from Cy Hyde and is from non-molting lines. He is over a silver birchen hen, 2 white hens, a lavender project hen, and a black LF hen from Tonie-Marie Austin. I have been hatching whites, birchens, and silver duckwings. These are beautiful birds and very hard to find. My bators are full and I don't want these eggs to go to waste. As with any hatching eggs, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I have 100% fertility and over 95% hatch rate here. I will pack the eggs well and ship them promptly Monday afternoon. I will start bid at $10 with $15 shipping. I will PM the winner with my paypal address tomorrow at 6pm central time. Now for some pics!:

And here are some pics of what I have hatched from these birds:

6 month old cockerel:

5 month old pullets:

This is also my first time posting on the 24hr auction, let me know if there's anything I need to add/change.

I have 12++ Norwegian Jaerhon eggs ready to go out on Monday. I have no where to go with them and would rather they be hatched than eaten. My birds are Ideal stock. They lay nice large white to off-white eggs. The hens are only 3.5lbs, so big eggs for their size and they are light on feed. They are great free-rangers, and very friendly, perky little birds. The roos are not the tiniest bit aggressive with people, and the chicks can be color-sexed at hatch. Fertility has been in the 95% range.

Eggs are individually bubble-wrapped then packed carefully in their box; shipped Priority with DC#. I also date each egg so you know when it was laid. Bid to start at $20 which includes shipping. Auction ends Monday 4/30 at 11:45 EST.

This is also my first time posting on the 24hr auction, let me know if there's anything I need to add/change.

I have 12++ Norwegian Jaerhon eggs ready to go out on Monday. I have no where to go with them and would rather they be hatched than eaten. My birds are Ideal stock. They lay nice large white to off-white eggs. The hens are only 3.5lbs, so big eggs for their size and they are light on feed. They are great free-rangers, and very friendly, perky little birds. The roos are not the tiniest bit aggressive with people, and the chicks can be color-sexed at hatch. Fertility has been in the 95% range.

Eggs are individually bubble-wrapped then packed carefully in their box; shipped Priority with DC#. I also date each egg so you know when it was laid. Bid to start at $20 which includes shipping. Auction ends Monday 4/30 at 11:45 EST.

$20.00 on these.

Ok guys, time for my second offer. I have 6+ eggs from my show quality d'Uccles. A porcelain roo over a self blue, a porcelain, and a mille fleur hen. My self blue hen won best of breed and best of variety in Sedalia, Mo last spring. And my porcelain and mille fleur hens are from Tedzilla, whose bird took best of breed and best of variety in same show. (It was a double show). Eggs will ship Tuesday. As with any hatching eggs, I will package them safely and securely. Once they leave me, they are at the mercy of the postal service, so I cannot guarantee hatch rates. I have been hatching all three colors here. Here are some pics:

I will start bid at $5. Shipping will be $15. I will PM winning bidder tomorrow at 2pm Central time with my Paypal address.

I have up for auction 2 sets of eggs. My incubator is full, and my broody hen already has all she can handle.

1. 12+ LF Orpingtons Black roo over Blue, Splash, Black and Lavender hens

2. 12+ Ameraucana/EE - Blue and a Splash roo over Blue, Lavender and a couple of EE hens. Have been getting pretty light blue and sky blue eggs, with a couple of light green in the mix.

Shipping is $15.00 for each auction. If you want them both, I could combine to save some on shipping. Fertility and hatch rate has been really good here. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, and double box to help your eggs get there safely. They are sent USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation.

I would like to start each set of eggs at $5.00 each + 15.00 shipping. These will be shipped out Tuesday morning, provided payment is received promptly. Please send payment to [email protected] via paypal. If you are interested in both sets of eggs, shipping would be 21.00 for the both combined.

For some reason, it took out the other pictures I had loaded of the ameraucanas....if you would like more pics, please PM me, thanks!!

Last edited:

$21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom