~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6+ Bearded White Silkie hatching eggs for auction.There is a Showgirl in this pen also. Bidding starts at $12.00 plus $12.50 Shipping. These are SQ birds and I am NPIP certified. Have hatched way too many this year and am not going to hatch anymore silkies this season. Have had great fertility and hatches. I pack very well, but cannot guarantee you hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control.Payment to Paypal only, to be made immediately after auction ends to [email protected]. Happy Hatching!

I have 10+Bantam Black Cochin hatching eggs for auction.There is a Showgirl in this pen also. Bidding starts at $12.00 plus $13.50 Shipping. These are SQ birds and I am NPIP certified. Have hatched way too many this year and am not going to hatch anymore this season. Have had great fertility and hatches. I pack very well, but cannot guarantee you hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control.Payment to Paypal only, to be made immediately after auction ends to [email protected]. Happy Hatching!

I have 3 Offers
#1 6+ Blue and Black Copper Marans: I have a Blue Copper Roo (Davis) over Black Copper Hens(Wade). I am getting some nice peeps of both colors. egg color is nice, at least a 6 some better.
bidding starts at $10.00 with $12.00 Shipping.

#2 12+ Golden Cuckoo Marans: I am getting some good gold color on these but still get a reg. cuckoo once in a while from my 2nd gen. girls but they have had nice leg feathering and good color. Eggs are running about a 5 with some better. bidding starts at $20.00 with $15.00 shipping.

#3 Is the same as #2

I offer 6 eggs from my Old English Bantam pens

I have both Blue Spangled and Spangled

Start at $5 shipping $8

Offer # 2

1 Doz + Assortment
Should get eggs from these breeds
Bantam White Laced red Cornish
Standard BBS English Orpingtons
Rhode Island Reds (Mohawk)
Bantam Mille Cochins/ BBS Silkies in the same pen

You could get 1 1/2 to 2 doz eggs
Start at $10 Shipping $10

I am back from my little trip and I can start hatching again!!!!! BUT I thought I would offer these first. If they don't sell by 10 am CST I am setting them. Shipping is $16 with DC. Paypal only no E-Checks.

Offer #1 14 Super Blue Egg Layers- I have ALL my Leghorn Pullets Covered by Lavender Ameraucanas. I came home to quite the stash of eggs in one pen. My goal is to create a bird that lays as well as Leghorns, big eggs like Leghorns and Blue like Ameraucana and a beard and muff to boot. They tend to be all white with some leakage. Bidding start at $10 (I may put an ad on the BST since I have these all the time now)

Offer #2 15 Marans/Blue and Black Copper (6) and Olive Eggers (9) - I have 2 pens with Marans (Blue roo x black pullets and a Black roo x 2 blue and 1 black). I have some Olive Eggers in those same pens AND you will get eggs from my Olive Egger Pen too. These are hatching great here. Bidding Starts at $10

Offer #3 17 Cuckoo/Blue Cuckoo Marans - I have a Reg Cuckoo Roo (with feathered legs) over 1 Reg Cuckoo and 4 Blue Cuckoos. These are some very big eggs, great layers too. Bidding starts at $15

If you have any questions you can PM my anytime now.... I have a smart phone
wink.png
trying to figure out if I should keep it or not.

Offering 12+ batch of eggs from my D'uccles (black mottled, blue mottled and millie fluer) and also eggs from my serama $12 Shipping Start the bid at $3, More pic's can be seen at www.pamperedfarms.weebly.com Just counted and I have 8 black and blue mottled, 5 serama and 3 millie's 16 eggs total, will also include any laid today =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom