~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok try this again up for auction 6+ self blue and split to black bantam Cochin hatching eggs. Starting bid $1 plus cost of shipping to your location.
I ship using the double box method.
a6895897-31af-d519.jpg

a6895897-31ea-618b.jpg

a6895897-320f-af3a.jpg

$5

I have 2 Buy it Now offers

Buy it now 6 sizzle eggs. Can ship tomorrow morning (friday 3rd) I have a paint bearded paint silkie roo with paint sizzle hen, silver laced grey sizzle hen. I know those 2 hens are laying but don't know who the other one is thats laying. The other 3 options of hens is a partridge sizzle hen and 2 blue sizzle hens. The roo came from reesepoultry's stock.

Asking $23.00 including shipping. I bubble wrap each egg and place them air cell up in a priority box and pack with shredded paper on all sides to prevent shifting. My paypal addy is emvickrey. I can start a short waiting list for anybody wanting eggs this month. I don't ship eggs over 4 days old on shipping day and I collect eggs 3 to 4 times a day to keep them out of the heat as much as possible. I store them air cell up in egg trays in a room that stays between 68 degrees and 72 degrees. There may be a little soiling on some eggs due to the heat and the amount of water the chickens are drinking. We all know that will make their poop a little thinner.

All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. Certification number is 405.

PM me if you want to be on the mailing list for the sizzles. It will be for 6 eggs and if I get extras i'll add those also

The last pic that roo is no longer in the sizzle pen

2nd BIN
6 splash bearded SQ silkie eggs. The roo came from Bobbi Porto's stock and the hens are from mine. I have 2 hens laying right now so unless I manage to get any extras this offer is for 6 eggs only. (extras will be included if available) All the information is the same as above. I'm asking $25.00 including shipping for these. I'm taking orders for this month if anybody wants to be on a waiting list for these eggs also. If anybody wants to combine sizzle and splash PM me for a price.

Up for auction are 6+ eggs from the porcelain pen and paint pen. Starting price $10.00 shipping $13.00 I take paypal for these eggs but for future eggs I will accept money order and paypal.

In the porcelain pen I have 2 porcelain hens, 1 split to lav hen and 2 self blue hens with a porcelain roo over them. What I'm getting so far are split to lav and what is looking to be what is pictured below. Every egg I've incubated has hatched so fertility is right on from the porcelain pen. I gave some paint eggs to a broody and don't know the fertility of them yet. I have a few in the incubator and haven't candled yet.

I sold the blue ones and kept the one on the end out of this batch and had another batch with the same colors and kept the one that I thought may be lavender. Below is a more recent pic of the 2 silkies and a polish (unrelated) I have more recent pics but can't get them to download. I'll work on that and post when I manage to get them to down load. They are very pretty. They both have the lavender color but with darker spots. I'm thinking the self blue hens are the ones laying. I'm sure it's not the porcelain.

The paints I also can't get the more recent pics to download but i'll also work on that too. I'll try to get them up in a few hours.

I got the paint roo from Bobbi Porto and the paint hen laying also.
Ok, I got the pics of the roo and hen thats laying. There are 2 views of the hen. The hen thats broody is the 3rd pic. The hens do have spots, for some reason the pics don't show them.

Here are the recent pics of the 2 chicks from the porcelain pen, There are several views of the older chick.

Younger chick

The first chick has a vaulted skull the second one don't. Out of the 3 small batches I hatched only 2 chicks did not have a vaulted skull. I wanted to make sure the buyer understands that the chicks i've been getting from the porcelain pen are not porcelain yet. The porcelain hens are not laying right now. Below are the porcelain rooster and self blue hen that is laying in the porcelain pen. Both these came from Bobbi Porto's stock.

Last edited:
Up for auction are 6+ eggs from the porcelain pen and paint pen. Starting price $10.00 shipping $13.00 I take paypal for these eggs but for future eggs I will accept money order and paypal.

In the porcelain pen I have 2 porcelain hens, 1 split to lav hen and 2 self blue hens with a porcelain roo over them. What I'm getting so far are split to lav and what is looking to be what is pictured below. Every egg I've incubated has hatched so fertility is right on from the porcelain pen. I gave some paint eggs to a broody and don't know the fertility of them yet. I have a few in the incubator and haven't candled yet.

I sold the blue ones and kept the one on the end out of this batch and had another batch with the same colors and kept the one that I thought may be lavender. Below is a more recent pic of the 2 silkies and a polish (unrelated) I have more recent pics but can't get them to download. I'll work on that and post when I manage to get them to down load. They are very pretty. They both have the lavender color but with darker spots. I'm thinking the self blue hens are the ones laying. I'm sure it's not the porcelain.

The paints I also can't get the more recent pics to download but i'll also work on that too. I'll try to get them up in a few hours.

I got the paint roo from Bobbi Porto and the paint hen laying also.
$10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom