~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking my sizzles stopped laying. I didn't get any yesterday but something else could have gotten to them before me but I doubt it. I"m still getting JB quail. I"m thinking of selling my 2 pair of GG Bob Whites. Would anybody have an interest in them? I'll have to check and see what a fair price is. I can ship them also. One pair is from last years hatching and the other pair is from this springs hatchings. They are much bigger than the JB's.
Boy...glad I got 4 batches of them before they went on break then
big_smile.png

I also have a bunch of your quail running around my brooder. 1 is even yellow or white.

Boy...glad I got 4 batches of them before they went on break then
big_smile.png

I also have a bunch of your quail running around my brooder. 1 is even yellow or white.
I had 21 hatch yesterday and 2 of them where white. I usually get a couple white ones. One of the hens has 2 white feathers on her wing. I suppose they're mixed with A&M's.

I got 4 whites the first time I hatched a bunch of quail and 2 the second batch. Are whites rare and does the white gene cause issues , 3 of the 4 white quail died of the first batch but not untill they were 3 or more weeks old :hmm

I got 4 whites the first time I hatched a bunch of quail and 2 the second batch. Are whites rare and does the white gene cause issues , 3 of the 4 white quail died of the first batch but not untill they were 3 or more weeks old :hmm
I separate them when they're a few weeks old. The brown ones seem to peck at the white ones. The batch before this one that hatched yesterday all died but 1. The humidity spiked with all of them hatching and it was while I was asleep and I wasn't able to unplug the vent holes. They where soaking wet by the time I discovered them and straight as a board. I took them out of the bator and into a brooder and several of them managed to drown themselves in the water which is one just for quail chicks. The others died one by one till only 1 was left. This time around I as up when I heard the peeping and unplugged the vent holes in time. So far every one of them are doing well.

i've hatched out 5 or 6 whites, they usually make it a couple weeks and then no go... but then i don't care for white birds anyways, so no problem. i do however love the gold and brown color varieties. which is what i have. and i think i'll be adding some of emvickrey's jumbos to my mix...

Please bid on the auction listing at
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/687531/6-buff-wyandotte-bantam-hatching-eggs-free-s-h

6 Buff Wyandotte Bantam Hatching Eggs
NPIP 71-621

BUY IT NOW!
$40 postage paid!

$(KGrHqF,!nUE8VHENsu4BPikP!VB0g~~60_57.JPG

295491_4078572450359_734045837_n.jpg

Our Buff Wyandotte Bantam lines have competed well in the shows over the years. Our Buff Wyandotte Bantams originated from Parent Stock acquired from some of the top breeders. Our Buff Wyandotte Bantams are true to breed and type. Our Buff Wyandotte Bantams are most gentle. We breed only from birds that meet the American Standard of Perfection. We have placed Best and Reserve Variety at every show we have shown at, including the 2010 APA National.
Jim has been an Endowment Trust Lifetime member of the American Poultry Association since 1991. These Buff Wyandotte Bantams are the finest quality we have ever owned.
We placed 2nd male with our Buff Wyandottes at Crossroads Joint National.
Lou Horton confirmed that our line is from his line. We also have some of the Anderson line.
We have now added a male from the Tom Boebuck line.

Please don't settle for a production or hatchery Buff Wyandotte Bantams. Before you bid on any hatching eggs, ask the seller the source of their flock.
Payment:
We accept PayPal only
Shipping:
The eggs we ship you are fresh. We ship by Priority Mail, and encourage you to have us put your phone number on the package so your local Post Office can call you to pick the eggs up when they arrive. If you wish us to do this, please include it when you send your payment. We wrap each egg individually and take great care to ensure that they reach you safely.

As with all shipped eggs, we have no control over the conditions during shipment, or your specific incubation environment, so cannot guarantee the hatch rate of the eggs we sell.

We ship USPS Priority Mail.

Shipping and handling rate is to the continental US only. We ship only to the lower 48 US states.

Disclaimer:
Please understand these eggs are being shipped through the postal service, we cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to variables in shipping, weather and incubation methods. You are buying eggs. However we do guarantee fresh eggs are collected and wrapped very well for their journey. These American SOP Type, Exhibition, Buff Wyandotte Bantams hatching eggs are from our flock of exhibition breeders. If you do have a concern with shipping, incubation questions, or your hatch please, do not hesitate to contact us.

We have great success in our incubators but cannot guarantee hatch rate do to conditions beyond our control after they leave our farm.

Payment PayPal only no e-checks!!!!!
Payment must be made at time of purchase.

Please leave feedback after you receive your eggs, not after they hatch.
You are bidding on eggs, not chicks.

There will be no refunds unless we are unable to ship the eggs by September 1, 2012.

File ALL damage claims with the USPS.
We do not replace shipments damaged by the USPS.

http://www.facebook.com/HallFamilyFarm
900x900px-LL-b79b7866_hall.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm in Michigan and I know I might just be insane, but I'm actually considering setting some eggs in the next few days to a week. I have some eggs that I can set myself, but my cabinet incubator holds several hundred. I'd like to get more eggs if I'm going to start it back up. Does anyone have pure-bred hatching eggs for sale? I'm interested in Buff Orpingtons, Lavender Silkies, Lavender Cochin Bantams, or Dark Campbell Ducks. PM me if you have any. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom