~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/701655

Pictures can be seen in this link. : )

BIN on all these eggs, I have 60++ eggs that need to be moved out!

18+ Marraduna Basque eggs $40.00 takes these, shipping included

12+ Olive Eggers - $35.00 shipped

18+ Guinea Fowl eggs, Lavender/White/Pied/Pearl/Slate - $40.00 shipped

6+ Black Orpingtons - $22.00 shipped

6+ Lavender and Splash Cochin Bantams - $22.00 shipped

6+ Coronation/Light Sussex - $22.00 shipped

6+ Seramas - $22.00 shipped

Also have Button Quail eggs if anyone is interested. Please PM for more information. Need to get these eggs moved off my counter tops! HELP!

ETA: I can mix and match as well. Eggs are all $2.00 each. Shipping for 6 eggs is $12.00...shipping for 12 eggs if $15.00..more if there is two dozen+.

Last edited:
Anyone feel like taking a gamble on eggs?

I have 20+ pullet eggs collected form my Mille Fleur bantam Cochins. I ask if you want to gamble with them because 1) they are pullet eggs and 2) some are nearing 2wks old. I know at least 12 are fresh within the last 5 days.

Parents:

$15 start bid. Shipping and packing is $15.
Paypal only - [email protected]
Auction ends August 23rd at 9:24am EST.

ETA: The pics were taken during our 98 degree heat wave, so they don't look their best.

Last edited:
Black Silkie chicks for auction. Hatched around 08-15 and 08-16. Approximately 15 of them. They are not Show Quality (SQ). No guarantees, but some come from SQ lines and may throw off some nice chicks. Will sell them in fives. Starting bid $20 (for 5). Auction closes tomorrow, 08-23-12 at 9:06p.m. EST. Any further questions, feel free to PM me (if you PM me, I can send pics) or visit our website at www.HensonAcres.com. Thank you!!!

I forgot my list
he.gif
Lets see if I can do some of this from memory. Shipping is $16 with DC and I can combine shipping. These will ship when payment is received these are a BIN!

I have 36 + Super Blue Egg layers I will sell any combo of these eggs min 6 and in Lots of 6, price is $1 PER EGG! These will come from 4 diff pens. 2 Lav Am, 1 Lav Split Am and 1 Black Am roo. I am going to thin my flock of Leghorns by 3 very soon and will be putting some with my WL roo to breed a new Generation of WL for this project so eggs are going to be limited till SPRING of 2013! Stock up NOW!

I also have 12 + Olive Eggers I have one white Olive Egger and 2 barred EE covered by my Blue Copper Marans Roo. I have had great hatches with these eggs and some are sex linked to boot
wink.png
These have been great layers. I just love the colored eggs! These are $8 for the doz

Then there are the EE I think I have 18+ Most of these will be from my SBEL pullets and some from my Pure Black Am pullet that lays a green
roll.png
(they are really lav split Ams and I will mark her eggs) all are covered by my Shaffer Lav Am Roo. These are $10 for ALL

PM me if you have questions. If you want to see pics of the SBEL they are in my siggy
big_smile.png

Anyone feel like taking a gamble on eggs?

I have 20+ pullet eggs collected form my Mille Fleur bantam Cochins. I ask if you want to gamble with them because 1) they are pullet eggs and 2) some are nearing 2wks old. I know at least 12 are fresh within the last 5 days.

Parents:

$15 start bid. Shipping and packing is $15.
Paypal only - [email protected]
Auction ends August 23rd at 9:24am EST.

ETA: The pics were taken during our 98 degree heat wave, so they don't look their best.

I have 26 eggs collected.

I forgot my list
he.gif
Lets see if I can do some of this from memory. Shipping is $16 with DC and I can combine shipping. These will ship when payment is received these are a BIN!

I have 36 + Super Blue Egg layers I will sell any combo of these eggs min 6 and in Lots of 6, price is $1 PER EGG! These will come from 4 diff pens. 2 Lav Am, 1 Lav Split Am and 1 Black Am roo. I am going to thin my flock of Leghorns by 3 very soon and will be putting some with my WL roo to breed a new Generation of WL for this project so eggs are going to be limited till SPRING of 2013! Stock up NOW!

I also have 12 + Olive Eggers I have one white Olive Egger and 2 barred EE covered by my Blue Copper Marans Roo. I have had great hatches with these eggs and some are sex linked to boot
wink.png
These have been great layers. I just love the colored eggs! These are $8 for the doz

Then there are the EE I think I have 18+ Most of these will be from my SBEL pullets and some from my Pure Black Am pullet that lays a green
roll.png
(they are really lav split Ams and I will mark her eggs) all are covered by my Shaffer Lav Am Roo. These are $10 for ALL

PM me if you have questions. If you want to see pics of the SBEL they are in my siggy
big_smile.png
I still have these and more LOL

12 + Blue and Splash Cuckoo Eggs I have a splash Cuckoo Roo over 4 blue and 1 black Cuckoo hens. The blues are showing some gold leakage. They are great layers of Jumbo size eggs. They lay a darker eggs than a reg brown egg layer but not as dark as FBCM. BIN for $8 plus shipping.

Anyone interested in some Easter Eggers? I have not yet sold any eggs online, but I have bought all of my stock except for 1 of my BCM hens as eggs or birds online. This is a Buy It Now for $10 plus $15 shipping, 1 dozen plus extras Easter Eggers and Olive Eggers. Easter Eggers: Roosters include Cream Legbar, blue Ameruacana, and Ameraucana /Araucana, hens include Easter Eggers and Ameraucanas. Olive Eggers are BCM by Cream Legbar rooster. Also included will be some extra Black Star by Ameraucana or OE rooster - these ones will be some hefty dual purpose green egg layers. My EE are my best layers right now and so most of the eggs you receive will be blue, blue/green, and green. I have incubated these eggs to confirm fertility and every one I have set has developed! I am working on pictures of chicks hatched plus more pics of the EE flock, you got to see how pretty the blues are!

Here is a pic of chicks, I get mostly brown stripey, black, or blue, with an occasional white popping up. Here is what I have in the incubator now at various stages, which is way too many but I tell my husband what if we get another big raccoon attack - we need back ups! The real light colored eggs are light blue, not white. I'll have to get some adult EE pics later. We are getting about a dozen a day so freshness is not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom