~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
For auction:

NPIP Approved, fertility checked - 100% fertility out of the last 25 eggs set and high hatches rates (about 95%) as well.

Bidding starts at $38 for 12 Khaki split to Dark Campbell eggs. I usually charge $48 a dozen on my website and $45 a dozen here on BYC, so this is a great bargain. If nobody bids, they will go in incubator too to raise as Spring hens.

Eggs come from a pen of both Khaki Campbell and Dark Campbell ducks. Since it is so close to winter, they are all running together. Some follow Standard of Perfection, some do not. All are pure-bred, but not all are show quality. Ducklings may hatch out Khaki, Dark, and/or Khaki Split to Dark. We are getting an egg every day from each of the hens and about once a week, we get more eggs than we have duck hens (someone is laying two eggs in a day)!!!

Cannot guarantee that you will get Standard of Perfection ducklings, but I do guarantee that all ducklings you hatch will be pure bred. I cannot guarantee hatch rates once they leave due to Postal Service handling, but if you have any problems, PLEASE let me know. Fertility rate was 100% with last 25 eggs set and since we bought a new cabinet incubator and separate cabinet hatcher, we have been getting great hatch rates around 95% (hatch rate is calculated as how many of the fertile eggs hatch).
Just wondering is shipping included?

Yes. Price includes shipping. I probably should have said that. I will edit it. Thanks for the heads up.
smile.png

Last edited:
Exactly 12 Swedish Flower fertile hatching eggs
Need to ship tomorrow Friday 9/21
SPECIAL PRICE $50 BIN...price includes s&h
PM if interested

PICTURES ON MY PROFILE
SOLD

Last edited:
FNNEE
(frizzled Naked Neck Easter Eggers)
6+ Fertile Hatching eggs
Need to ship tomorrow 9/21
$15 BIN includes s&h

Pictures on my profile

Sizzle/Silkie Combo
12+ Fertile hatching eggs
Need to ship tomorrow 9/21
$25 BIN includes s&h

Picture on my profile

Exactly 12 Swedish Flower fertile hatching eggs
Need to ship tomorrow Friday 9/21
SPECIAL PRICE $50 BIN...price includes s&h
PM if interested

PICTURES ON MY PROFILE
i had a great hatch rate on these. i only got 5 eggs in the assortment i ordered, 1 was slightly cracked, the other had a scrambled air cell. 3 hatched! 2 pullets and a cockerel even! what could be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom