~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i'll jump in here...

up for auction is a dozen (12+) Easter Egger eggs, covered by either silver grey dorking, red dorking, or blue laced red wyandottes.
this is an auction, price starts at $5 s&h is $15 auction ends at 8pm eastern tomorrow, eggs will ship saturday.

the crosses result in large fast growing chicks, some have 5 toes, that will lay a light blue egg. I have 4 EE/Ameraucana hens, each one very different from the other, so a wide color variety is possible.
(some photographers are better than others LOL)

Bid $6.00

Quote: sent you a PM... thanks for bidding. if anyone else is interested, i'm willing to send additional batches for the same price. let me know.

i'll have to collect fresh for each batch. the current eggs are now spoken for. - only 4 girls, and someone's hiding theirs now and then...

Up for auction is
12 + Olive Eggers bidding will start at 10$ and 15$ for shipping . Auction is complete on Tuesday 10/16/12 at 7:30 AM Eastern time. These eggs will go out Tuesday. You will get a combination, unless you ask otherwise. I have 3 generations of OE and FBCM pullets under a BCM rooster and an OE cockerel. (There are 2 Lavender girls running if you' d like me to included their eggs. Here are some of the eggs I have been getting. Just a reminder you will get pullet eggs.

900x900px-LL-fef58ef1_OE006.jpeg

I can post a few more pic's if anyone wants to see the marans eggs.

Last edited:
Up for auction is
12 + Olive Eggers bidding will start at 10$ and 15$ for shipping . Auction is complete on Tuesday 10/16/12 at 7:30 AM Eastern time. These eggs will go out Tuesday. You will get a combination, unless you ask otherwise. I have 3 generations of OE and FBCM pullets under a BCM rooster and an OE cockerel. (There are 2 Lavender girls running if you' d like me to included their eggs. Here are some of the eggs I have been getting. Just a reminder you will get pullet eggs.

900x900px-LL-fef58ef1_OE006.jpeg

I can post a few more pic's if anyone wants to see the marans eggs.
NIce! Wish it was spring.

Thanks. A couple of them are with the help of Wynette's birds, nice eggs. Well then, hoping by spring they will give me nicer olive color. Have only hatched the Marans once with a broody and they are kind of wild, sold four of them and kept a Bluish colored one and some eggs are in the incubator. I have a second pen with only 1 st generation OE and a Lavender Am over them.(plus one barred rock pullet) want to see their eggs and chicks, they aren't laying yet. Thanks for looking.
Michele

BIN 12 Sizzle eggs. There is a possibility of getting paint sizzles. Whats laying are paint frizzled silkie hen, Black frizzled silkie hen, Blue frizzled silkie hen with a paint roo over them. These eggs are ready to go. I'm asking $35.00 including shipping. Just quote this as Taken and PM me you got them and send the payment to my paypal addy [email protected] Pics below of the parents.

The eggs I have now are 4 days old for the oldest 3 as of Monday. I'll get more tomorrow (tues) and toss the first 3 unless the buyer requests me to send them, etc. If you want them let me know or they get tossed. I'll use a large enough box to include them if you want them. I'll mark them with the date so you know which they are.

BIN 12 Sizzle eggs. There is a possibility of getting paint sizzles. Whats laying are paint frizzled silkie hen, Black frizzled silkie hen, Blue frizzled silkie hen with a paint roo over them. These eggs are ready to go. I'm asking $35.00 including shipping. Just quote this as Taken and PM me you got them and send the payment to my paypal addy [email protected] Pics below of the parents.

The eggs I have now are 4 days old for the oldest 3 as of Monday. I'll get more tomorrow (tues) and toss the first 3 unless the buyer requests me to send them, etc. If you want them let me know or they get tossed. I'll use a large enough box to include them if you want them. I'll mark them with the date so you know which they are.
Do you think this is too high? Make me an offer. I would like to get these eggs gone to new homes.

Up for AUCTION Bid starting at $10 with shipping $13.00. Auction ends on wednesday (24 hrs) and payment expected immediately at auction end. Paypal addy [email protected]

Hens choice of 6+ SQ silkie and sizzle eggs.
You will get what ever is laid from my silkie and sizzle pens. The sizzles are all in a separate pen than the silkies. The colors in the sizzle pen are in a post above along with their pics.

The possible silkie eggs you could get are paints and I have 4 black hens, 1 paint hen and a paint roo in that pen. Splash pen and there are 3 splash hens and a splash roo, The porcelain pen and there are 2 self blue hens 1 blue split to lav pullet and a porcelain hen and a porcelain roo in that pen. I've hatched eggs from this pen and i've gotten some very beautiful splash and self blue and blue split to lav. My most recent hatch it looks like I may have 2 porcelain chicks. I'm impatiently waiting for them to feather out. All mty roos have won 1st place in the last 2 shows which are also the first shows i've put them in. The oldest daughter of the black hens won 2nd place in a show last year. All the chickens in the porcelain pen won first place. The porcelain porcelain hen won first place in the first show and 2nd in the 2nd show Everybody else got 1st place in BV. I aquired all but 1 of the birds in the porcelain pen, splash roo, and paint roo from Bobbi Porto. The paint silkie hen and paint silkie roo in the sizzle pen came from reesepoultry. The porcelain hen in the porcelain pen I hatched from eggs I got from littleameracaunamom. Below are a few pics.

Below are chicks from the self blue hens and porcelain roo. The first chick won 2nd place in his first show at 3 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom