Crazy Egg Auction Chain for Aussie Fire Relief (STATE YOUR LOCATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad to see this is doing so well. Thank you to all.
hugs.gif

If you won eggs and have paid me I have done my best to make sure I contacted all the donors to let them know payment has been received. Please get in contact with the person you won eggs from to arrange shipping once you've paid.

We will need to start another thread once people start hatching so we can see all the cute babies!

I will offer aonther set of 6+ extras EEs - I am in GEORGIA, and I will pay shipping to any of the contiguous 48 states. These would ship out next Monday, priority mail.

My Easter Eggers all have good temperaments and lay well. I'm attaching pics of some of them, you can see the others at my webpage: http://monkeymamaschickenhouse.blogspot.com/

Here
is my Roo "Prince" [and he really is a Prince
wink.png
]:

amer3-1.jpg

Here are some of my EE girls:

amer2-1.jpg

I also have one other blue girl that was SUPPOSED to be an Ameraucana, and she is beautiful, but it turns out she lays pink eggs. If you want eggs from her I will include them [as extras above and beyond the 6+], but you have to ask me for those, because she is technically a "mutt". Her babies may be green/blue eggers though, because my Roo came from a nice blue/green egg and so did she:

amer4-1.jpg

Kelly

I will offer 20+ Coturnix and Button Quail eggs. Shipping paid by bidder. My Coturnix are white (Texas A&M), brown (regular), Golden, & Rosetta. Here are some of my Buttons:

15626_101_1415.jpg

Hi, after staff discussion, the decision has been made to put swaps and chains in this forum.

Since swaps are a social event, we feel it will help keep the Buy Sell Trade areas uncluttered.

Thanks.
smile.png

Yeah - I have to agree with Blasto - I never check this forum ["chickenstocks, shows & swaps"] and I do buy eggs quite a lot from BYCers. I'd never find this thread here, and I bet most other folks that want to buy eggs won't either.

Since these are eggs for sale, not swap it seems a little weird ... I think moving the post will definitely reduce the number of bidders and thus reduce the charitable donations for such a great cause.

I could see moving the swaps, that makes sense, but this thread is for eggs for sale....

The Aussie Fire Relief auctions have been kept to this one thread, is it really clogging up the buy/sale/trade board that much?

I'd just like to see us BYCers raise as much money as possible for this cause, it has been so amazingly devastating.
sad.png

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom