Crazypetlady Caption Contest

"They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" Song playing on her lawn mower radio while she thinks evil thoughts about adorable little peeps. Ya know, with a good scope...
duc.gif

Ok the prize is 6+ White Breese eggs Spring or sooner

Ok make me laugh caption these photos, this is my chicken hating neighbor who keeps calling everyone possible to report our chickens just because she doesn't like them. She even made the front page of the newspaper with her made up nonsense.

If I can find just one pile of chicken poo "no more chickens"
aarghh, I know it"s there," curse you crazypetlady"

you guys have me cracking up DH just came in the office to see if I was ok, cuz I was laughing so hard I was crying. I have a rooster named happy and when he crows it sounds like "happy New year" I really want to leave a note on her doorstep on NYE saying those chickens are mocking you when you say happy new year. lol :gig

another part of the back story DH ran into her at the store the other evening and went up to talk to her, we are still willing to make concessions with the chickens if she is really miserable, like move some to the farm or to the front of the property. I know we are too nice. :oops:

So DH goes up to talk to her and she says "do I know you?" he introduces himself and she says "I don't know you" and walks away. He comes home and tells me and we are making fun of the encounter saying she must have been trying to use the jedi mind trick on DH. You don't know me, waves hand, or maybe she was trying to activate her cloaking device. when there is a knock at the door it's the sheriff,  :eek: she say's DH was talking to her and she told him to go away and he scarred her. :barnie  so in the future if he sees her in town don't talk to her.:duc  VERY MATURE what is this JR high school? So she can report us to zoning and the health department which both cleared us, she can lie about us in the newspaper, she can bend everyone in towns ear but she doesn't know us and we can't talk to her?:confused:

Humm.... Not the most mature maybe, but that sort of thing would inspire me to add a good dozen to the flock if I had the space. Last time I had a hateful neighbor call the code enforcement guys on me I painted the new coop orange. Blazing, nearly day-glow orange. And I put polka dots on the back with a hand painted mural on the sides facing them. They had reported my backyard as a health hazard. Repeatedly in a 2 week period. The code enforcement guy left shaking his head btw. The only problem he found (and not in the back yard) was the tree we had cut down a few days prior and hadn't completely cleared away yet. And he just said he'd drive by in a week and if it was gone we were good. It was, and we never heard anything else.

you guys have me cracking up DH just came in the office to see if I was ok, cuz I was laughing so hard I was crying. I have a rooster named happy and when he crows it sounds like "happy New year" I really want to leave a note on her doorstep on NYE saying those chickens are mocking you when you say happy new year. lol :gig

another part of the back story DH ran into her at the store the other evening and went up to talk to her, we are still willing to make concessions with the chickens if she is really miserable, like move some to the farm or to the front of the property. I know we are too nice. :oops:

So DH goes up to talk to her and she says "do I know you?" he introduces himself and she says "I don't know you" and walks away. He comes home and tells me and we are making fun of the encounter saying she must have been trying to use the jedi mind trick on DH. You don't know me, waves hand, or maybe she was trying to activate her cloaking device. when there is a knock at the door it's the sheriff,  :eek: she say's DH was talking to her and she told him to go away and he scarred her. :barnie  so in the future if he sees her in town don't talk to her.:duc  VERY MATURE what is this JR high school? So she can report us to zoning and the health department which both cleared us, she can lie about us in the newspaper, she can bend everyone in towns ear but she doesn't know us and we can't talk to her?:confused:

The police probably know her by name as that zonky i am sure you arent the first neighbor shes called them on with craziness

you guys have me cracking up DH just came in the office to see if I was ok, cuz I was laughing so hard I was crying. I have a rooster named happy and when he crows it sounds like "happy New year" I really want to leave a note on her doorstep on NYE saying those chickens are mocking you when you say happy new year. lol
gig.gif

another part of the back story DH ran into her at the store the other evening and went up to talk to her, we are still willing to make concessions with the chickens if she is really miserable, like move some to the farm or to the front of the property. I know we are too nice.
hide.gif

So DH goes up to talk to her and she says "do I know you?" he introduces himself and she says "I don't know you" and walks away. He comes home and tells me and we are making fun of the encounter saying she must have been trying to use the jedi mind trick on DH. You don't know me, waves hand, or maybe she was trying to activate her cloaking device. when there is a knock at the door it's the sheriff,
ep.gif
she say's DH was talking to her and she told him to go away and he scarred her.
barnie.gif
so in the future if he sees her in town don't talk to her.
duc.gif
VERY MATURE what is this JR high school? So she can report us to zoning and the health department which both cleared us, she can lie about us in the newspaper, she can bend everyone in towns ear but she doesn't know us and we can't talk to her?
hu.gif

It must be terrible to live in that much fear. I feel sort of sorry for her - but she is not a good neighbor. She sounds unbalanced.

My brother lives next to a similar neighbor, who has called the county and zoning on him at least 5 times last year - but my brother can't do anything about the harassment either.

After awhile I would hope the people she is calling and telling stories to would learn SHE is the one with the problem - not you. Perhaps you could write a rebuttal letter to the newspaper, giving facts about her harassment of you (the other side of the story). If you put names, dates, results, who you talked to at the county, even her reporting your husband to the sherriff, when he was just trying to be nice ... maybe she will move elsewhere or leave you alone.

Back
Top Bottom