Cream Legbar Eggs from Ebay.

Hope you get them 🤞
I’m following the progress of this. Can you keep us updated if you order the eggs? I was planning on looking for quail eggs on there as a fun experiment!
I've bought different colored silkie hatching eggs on eBay 3 times and had decent success each time, but for quail eggs, I see them at the poultry swaps around here for $5/dozen. I'm wondering if you wouldn't be better off trying to find someone nearby that sells them rather than take the chance of shipped eggs plus paying the shipping fees? Not trying to dissuade you, since I can boast about buying chicken eggs on eBay too, but just seems like it'd be so expensive for quail.

I've bought different colored silkie hatching eggs on eBay 3 times and had decent success each time, but for quail eggs, I see them at the poultry swaps around here for $5/dozen. I'm wondering if you wouldn't be better off trying to find someone nearby that sells them rather than take the chance of shipped eggs plus paying the shipping fees? Not trying to dissuade you, since I can boast about buying chicken eggs on eBay too, but just seems like it'd be so expensive for quail.
Yeah, I agree. I would love to find someone close to me that has them. For now I’m not going to get anymore chickens till next year, so hopefully I can find someone in that amount of time. Thank you so much!

Look at this girls crest at 3.5 weeks old!!!! The other 2 girls and 2 boys barely have one still.

Attachments

• IMG_20230829_182146409.jpg
    IMG_20230829_182146409.jpg
    716 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20230829_182057680.jpg
    IMG_20230829_182057680.jpg
    790.3 KB · Views: 9
I'd be interested to know what seller you got them from. I may not order right away (have to wait for the incubator) but it's going to be next spring before mine start laying. I don't want the roo to over breed. I planned for 8-10 pullets, but it's looking like out of the 8 pullet colored chicks I got, 3 are Cockerels and 5 are pullets (2 are not actually cream legbars but some other easter egger)
I’m going to have cream legbar hatching eggs and chicks in the spring 😁

I’m going to have cream legbar hatching eggs and chicks in the spring 😁
Can you ship them? I would love to get some in the spring! Unfortunately none of the cream Legbar eggs hatched, so I’ll be searching for more in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom