Cream Legbars in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by hebertchick12, Sep 18, 2014.

1. CreoleChick18

CreoleChick18 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 19, 2014
    City of Central, LA
    Thanks! I live in City of Central (north of BR) and will purchase a few if available in Spring. Keep me posted.

2. topdog24

topdog24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2014
    Jena Louisiana,
    Are you still looking for cream legbar pullets, PM me

3. Ron Skekel

Ron Skekel Overrun With Chickens

Feb 24, 2013
    Slidell,La
    Topdog told me your looking for chicks CCLegbar. I have some poulets I hatched thankgiving day. I will be putting more in the incubator Today. I also have hatching eggs. I'm in slidell. I have 2 lines For anyone wanting a breeding pair thats unrelated I will have that after my next hatch.

4. CreoleChick18

CreoleChick18 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 19, 2014
    City of Central, LA
    Thank you for your quick response. I am interested in 3 poulets and 1 cockerel. Having a rooster and hens from another unrelated line would be great. Please PM me with prices and availability.
    I am within driving distance of Slidell and would prefer to pick up the birds to save on shipping and insure survival of chicks. Not opposed to making 2 pickups of separate lines.
    Thanks to Topdog for referral!

5. topdog24

topdog24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2014
    Jena Louisiana,
    It was happenstance that I ran across your thread and when I did, I knew I should check it out as I had info that would possibly help you find what you were searching for, and to help a friend that has been super helpful to me along the way, I was glad to get you 2 together, we in the chicken world are one big family and it benefits all of us to help each out when we get a chance.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ron Skekel

Feb 24, 2013
    Slidell,La
    I'll get back with you shortly someone must have read this and tried to jump the line. But I'm putting you ahead of them. I hatched one Roo in this batch someone asked for him let me make sure they want them now or the next hatch. I'll PM you shortly with details. Pam

1 person likes this.
  7. FlockOfHens

FlockOfHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2014
    South Louisiana :)
    Hey, I'm just skimming around, but does anyone have any more females available? (Chicks or pullets)

8. Ron Skekel

Feb 24, 2013
    Slidell,La
    I'll have a hatch in a week and a half. Some are spoken for if I have any poulets left I will let you know. Pam

9. seahuntmike

seahuntmike Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2014
    Where at la....reason I'm asking I'm in Houma

10. FlockOfHens

FlockOfHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2014
    South Louisiana :)

Thanks.

I'm in south louisiana, near Baton Rouge, so it would take a couple of hours.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by