1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cream Legbars in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by hebertchick12, Sep 18, 2014.

1. hebertchick12

hebertchick12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2014
    Raceland, LA
    Any breeders of Cream Legbars in or near Louisiana?? Trying to exhaust all my options before I break down and buy some hatching eggs (which I have never done before)!

2. Bouvsgrl

Bouvsgrl Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2014
    The Old Farm House Chickens has them. They are located in N. Texas near Dallas. I got mine there. I got one Cream legbar and one Isbar. They have just started laying large blue eggs (Legbar) and medium green eggs (Isbar). I picked my pullets up so was able to tour their facilities. Beautiful place and very clean. Hope this helps!

3. CajunPeeps

CajunPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2014
    White Castle, LA
    I will be breeding in Louisiana. It will probably be early next year. I do currently have Cream Legbar Roosters for sale if interested. They are 4 weeks old.

4. CreoleChick18

CreoleChick18 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 19, 2014
    City of Central, LA

5. CreoleChick18

Jun 19, 2014
    City of Central, LA
    Please notify when you have chicks...

6. se Louisiana

se Louisiana New Egg

Nov 26, 2009
    I know I am late to the party... Do you still have the Cream Legbar roosters available?
    Mary
    Covington, LA

7. CajunPeeps

Aug 12, 2014
    White Castle, LA
    Yes, I have 6. They are 14 weeks old.

8. CreoleChick18

Jun 19, 2014
    City of Central, LA
    Do you have hens also?

9. se Louisiana

se Louisiana New Egg

Nov 26, 2009
    Sorry, I'm late again. Forgot to check the thread. I am very interested in the CL roos . What is the price for the roos? Any pullets available? Maybe this coming weekend? PM me and we'll discuss particulars.

Mary

10. CajunPeeps

Aug 12, 2014
    White Castle, LA
    No, I don't have any pullets, sorry. Out of 13, only 4 were pullets and I lost 1. I am keeping the 3 to breed. I will have pullets possibly in the spring. I would like $10 each. I am going to take them out later today. Will post some pics.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by