Cream Legbars

One of her eggs next to two from my NN/ ameraucana mix.

I'm seeking a little opinion from the members. Today, I received 4 day-old chicks from a breeder I have had past satisfactory transactions with. I have a couple of doubts about the represented sex of the chicks, and would like opinions on gender before I address it with the breeder.

Chick A:

Chick B:

Chick C:

Chick D:

I'm seeking a little opinion from the members.  Today, I received​ 4 day-old chicks from a breeder I have had past satisfactory transactions with.  I have a couple of doubts about the represented sex of the chicks, and would like opinions on gender before I address it with the breeder.

I think you MIGHT have one girl in all of them and even that is questionable....

Those are all pullets. I'm 100% sure. The one with a little bit of white on her head wouldn't be a good breeder, because her offspring wouldn't be clearly autosexing. Don't freak out. They are pullets. The Jill Rees line throws chicks with lighter down. They will feather out to be a lighter color. It's not a bad thing.

Cockerels have a bigger white splotch on their heads. I'm a breeder of Cream Legbars. They're pullets.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom