Cream Legbars

Thank you. I agree, his tail is awesome.

I'm going to have a hard time deciding which boy to use. I like boy 1's tail and barring but boy 2 has better posture, earlobes, and color (IMO).

Which boy would you guys use of you had the choice?

The funny part is that both of these boys were injured as babies. Boy 1 on his first day of life and boy 2 at about 4-5 days old. I considered culling both of them after their injuries but have them a chance. They've grown to be the best boys I raised this year.
Keep as many males as you can!!!!
You know the drill... If you don't have a backup, it's asking for trouble. And you should come to the Minnesota show next month! I'm working on going myself, although my STUPID roosters are not molting!!! ( Been begging every day, Ralphie, I swear. I'mma contemplating forced molting) so, the cocks between me and Ralphie may be rather.... Ugly... But I've got great cockerels and pullets to bring. The old ones need new feathers.
My mother is going to test my birds. I am quite spoiled when it comes to veterinarian services, although she typically claims ignorance on birds.

Keep as many males as you can!!!!
You know the drill... If you don't have a backup, it's asking for trouble. And you should come to the Minnesota show next month! I'm working on going myself, although my STUPID roosters are not molting!!! ( Been begging every day, Ralphie, I swear. I'mma contemplating forced molting) so, the cocks between me and Ralphie may be rather.... Ugly... But I've got great cockerels and pullets to bring. The old ones need new feathers.
My mother is going to test my birds. I am quite spoiled when it comes to veterinarian services, although she typically claims ignorance on birds.

If it were even remotely possible, I'd be there lol. Someday! We'll all have to get together after some big show and have dinner or something :)

Aurora We will be doing just that after the Show on the 28Th..

And having a District meeting of the Cream Legbar club,,,,,,,Where I will cajole everyone that does not belong to it into joining...

I have 2 ugly roosters I am bringing, winter dubbed combs, one is without a tail, one is either cross-eyed or blind in one eye.

However, I am bringing 4 nice (I hope) hens, 3 pullets and 4 cockerels that are pretty nice though. I am also bringing a White cockerel, a white pullet and a white hen.

I have been inducing molt for about a month now. I have them limited to about 7-8 hours of daylight a day and LOTS of twilight..

I am filling out the entry form this week, moving birds and trying to figure out who is going..

This one is.
IMG_7834.JPG

Back
Top Bottom