Cream Legbars

View attachment 1179362 View attachment 1179361

That's about as good a pic I can get. Since I finally got my hands on her it seems a bit of yellow tinge and maybe that is why it looks green? 17 weeks and I'm hoping she lays before spring!
Please go to the Cream Legbar Club Facebook page. Click the Events link on the left side of the screen. Once you are in the Events listings, click the Third Annual Cream Legbar Club Online, Virtual Show. Once there post your pictures and label the entry, in the case of the pictures above, this would be "Cream legbar Pullet". Hope this helps!

Go the Cream legbar Club FB page. Once there click the Events tab on the left side of the screen. When the Events tab opens click on the second Second Cream Legbar Club Online Virtual Show listing. Within this link, you will find all the winners from last year. :)

Thank you for posting this! I haven't looked at that page in almost a year. I had no idea that I had reserve cream legbar pullet lol. I guess that's motivation enough to get out and take pictures for this year's event. I just stinks that my best cockerel has wierd hackle feathers from an injury. I wonder if I can get a good picture from just the right angle....

Update on the Third Annual Cream Legbar Club Online, Virtual Show

So far, I have added 2 cream legbar cocks, 4 cream legbar hens, 7 cream legbar cockerels, and 10 cream legbar pullets to the show albums. I have also added 1 golden crele legbar cock, 2 golden crele legbar pullets, and 1 white legbar pullet to the show albums. Keep the entries coming!
1f642.png
:)

https://www.facebook.com/events/185199888706068/

Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but I have 16 or 17 (I believe, hard to count chicks when they're running around lol) Cream Legbar chicks between a few weeks to 9ish weeks old. I hatched them myself and intended on selling hatching eggs from them next year, but things have gotten crazy and our circumstances have changed. We're currently in the process of buying a house and I'm currently in the midst of a high risk pregnancy so at this point I'm looking to sell them. I'm located in northeast Alabama, if anyone is interested in more info on the chicks please let me know. I'd really prefer to sell them all together - I do know there are more pullets than cockerels (just not sure on exact numbers of each off the top of my head). I would be willing to make someone a good deal on all of them. Feel free to send me a private message if you're interested and need more info!

IMG_20171205_163033048_TOP.jpg

Here's that reserve of breed winning pullet today. I tried to get my camera to take a series of pics, but only this shot was saved and then my phone shut off.... With 30% battery left! Since the sun sets at 430, I have a limited window to shoot pics for that beauty contest. I will try again later, I promise!

Alright, I submitted several entries to the cream Legbar club, but the entries are still pending at the moment. So far, I've submitted five birds.

Alright, I submitted several entries to the cream Legbar club, but the entries are still pending at the moment. So far, I've submitted five birds.

Way to go, I would like too, BUT I just do not have my birds ready and am so busy I have not had time to get decent pictures.

TO ALL!! It is time to submit your nomination (for yourself or others) to be board members of the CREAM LEGBAR CLUB.

The positions to be voted on are:

Vice President
Treasurer
Eastern Director
Central Director

If you are interested in a position email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom