Cream Legbars

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by jeremy, May 21, 2011.

1. KilnChick

KilnChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Kiln, Ms
    Darn! But thanks for the 411[​IMG]

2. Laingcroft

Laingcroft Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    I just set a weeks worth of CL eggs in the 1588 incubator but the girls are still giving me eggs. I prefer not to waste them so I'd like to offer all the eggs I collect between tomorrow (Friday) and a Tuesday ship date for $25 plus priority mail flat rate (medium box) shipping. That could be 8 - 16 eggs. We're NPIP-AI Clean so I can ship anywhere as long as I have whatever additional forms the purchaser's state requires, if any. I'll be candling the eggs in the 'bator on Sunday just to make sure they are developing. before billing/shipping.

The sire is my 2013 GFF crested cream cockerel, Heathcliff (avatar) and the girls are my original two non-crested GFF girls - one gold, one cream and two crested Jordan Farms cream girls with darker crests.

Anyone interested?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  3. lawatt

lawatt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2012
    sonoma county
    yes! i'd be very interested!

4. HaplessRunner

HaplessRunner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2013
    Boston, VA
    Looks like you beat me to this one! [​IMG]

5. CibolaChooks

CibolaChooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2012
    albuquerque nm

Sounds like they will have two more weeks worth after lawatt gets theirs. 3 weeks to hatch

6. tdhenson86

tdhenson86 Poultry People

x2. Same here.

7. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Ive gotten no more eggs after that one. :(

8. OHfarmerswife

OHfarmerswife Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2012
    Troy, OH

9. lonnyandrinda

lonnyandrinda Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2012
    Coweta, OK
    I don't have a whole lot of time for this BUT I had a huge girl hatch this week and hubby agreed this was the perfect time to band and grow out the variety of girls in the hatch. Got 13 girls, 5 boys, and 1 white girl. Here are my keepers which I HOPE to track weekly and a few notes on each. I really want to track down what is causing the cinnamon tinted boys. I assume it is coming from something in my females since my male has very little autosomal red to him.

Black, pink, brown, blue, green, white, orange.
    [​IMG]

Same lineup, just reverse the colors:
    [​IMG]

Black- gray sides, no well-defined head stripe, creamy undercolor, no darker lining to the stripe, black dot near comb
    [​IMG]

Blue- light down, light cinnamon tint to back. no black stripe, yellow and cream underside, undefined stripe.
    [​IMG]

Brown- LIGHT down, brown stripe in the center with no black liner, black striped on side, unefined head stripe, yellow underside
    [​IMG]

Green- CINNAMON tinted down. Well-defined, light cinnamon stripe. Yellow underside, black side stripe, brown dot at comb with black at the center.
    [​IMG]

Orange- DARK/black well-defined stripe. Black dot at comb, cream down on sides, yellow underside. Light center the the stripe. This one hatched from a pullet egg and has crooked toes.
    [​IMG]

Pink- dark stripe, well-defined head and backstripe, yellow underside especially by legs
    [​IMG]

White DARK down, black, wide stripe, light cinnamon tint. This one has the darkest, widest stripe.
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

....and the white one? Trust me you don't need that one :).......

I am pretty sure that one wants to come live with me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by