Cream Legbars

Anyone have any good name suggestions? I named my first cream legbar "Sky" for her blue eggs. My little cockerel out there is "Sonny". I'm getting 3 more pullets here in a couple days. One will definitely be "Cher" but I need 2 more names that go well with Sonny. Any thoughts?

So far :
Sunny Skies
Sonny & Cher

Sonny or Sunny Boy

I fostered cats named Sunny and Moon

Recently lost my 22 year old Siamese, Sunshine

Last edited:
Here's a conversation Hale or Reese? Which is better
Hopefully your birds will be the best..... or mine.
fl.gif

I think any chicken can be the best. I hate seeing chickens being called "mutts". Some of my best pet birds have been mixed. @Fire Ant Farm Sorry I misunderstood Paula's intentions. I'm just funny about aggressive birds. It comes from having to put down a prize bird(Andalusian rooster) for cornering & attacking my son. My son named one of my CCL's Luna. He's very attached to her. Poor thing is way behind the rest in growing and has gold coming through. Fingers crossed that she catches up.

Anyone have any good name suggestions? I named my first cream legbar "Sky" for her blue eggs. My little cockerel out there is "Sonny". I'm getting 3 more pullets here in a couple days. One will definitely be "Cher" but I need 2 more names that go well with Sonny. Any thoughts?

So far :
Sunny Skies
Sonny & Cher

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs! (You could call her either Cloudy or Meatballs.
gig.gif
)

How about Storm?

- Ant Farm

I think any chicken can be the best. I hate seeing chickens being called "mutts". Some of my best pet birds have been mixed. @Fire Ant Farm Sorry I misunderstood Paula's intentions. I'm just funny about aggressive birds. It comes from having to put down a prize bird(Andalusian rooster) for cornering & attacking my son. My son named one of my CCL's Luna. He's very attached to her. Poor thing is way behind the rest in growing and has gold coming through. Fingers crossed that she catches up.

Oh, I wouldn't put up with a truly aggressive bird. But I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions if I may have done something to trigger what would be a normal defense reaction. Paula didn't attack me - it was a love peck that hurt.
lol.png

I love Luna as a name - goes with Sunny, too.

Oh, I wouldn't put up with a truly aggressive bird. But I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions if I may have done something to trigger what would be a normal defense reaction. Paula didn't attack me - it was a love peck that hurt.
lol.png

I love Luna as a name - goes with Sunny, too.
She is Bella Luna on a good day!
love.gif

Greeting to All.
I bought these two little guys from an add in CL. The add said Crested Cream Legbars

The seller told me she had to many of them so she was reducing her flock. They are now about 12 weeks old. I never had this breed so I don't know if they are true CLBs or just mixed. What do you think?
Thanks for the input

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom