Cream Legbars

My ees are laying greener eggs than my CLB but my CLB's egg does have a teal is quality to it just not as much as my EE's
Right now my CLB eggs are so much large than my EE's that its easy to tell them apart.

These are some of my first EE's eggs some of which were mud stained.

the upper far left is a light trick it wasnt much different than the others,

Hi if your cream Legbars lay green eggs can You post pics of them next to something blue or a blue egg even ? I would like to buy a dozen for hatching.

Hi looking for hatching eggs or pullets/hen that lay green eggs ! I have had a very hard time finding these precious few B line (Rees) CLB to buy.

This color green is what I'm after.

I don't have a rooster so I have nothing fertile, the picture doesn't show the color well, I will see if I can get a better reference tomorrow.

I can't remember if I shared here or not (it seems like I shared everywhere else), but a couple weeks ago, my CL rooster was attacked by several small terriers while protecting the rest of the flock (VERY hero). He flew out of his paddock and lured the dogs out of the yard and into the driveway. I was convinced he was dead from the number of feathers in the driveway, but he actually was alive, with only scrapes and relatively shallow bites, but missing LOTS and LOTS of feathers - plucked halfway to dinner.

BEFORE:

AFTER (day after attack):

He is inside and doing extremely well, healing nicely, and feathering back in. Living like a king with his hydrotherapy. He's gonna get so spoiled... (See photo of him being blown dry, which he LOVES):

Meanwhile, as soon as he was injured, I ordered an incubator and started collecting eggs. Seven days after setting them, 15 of 16 are developing (1 was infertile). So I thought I'd show some VERY YOUNG baby CL pics.
lol.png

- Ant Farm

Back
Top Bottom