Cream Legbars

Five Bielefelders in an orange tree.....
smile.png

And of course you got 5 Cream Legbars
lau.gif

Well, folks, I've never hatched before, but I just set my first CL eggs in the incubator. Last week Dumbledore (aka Captain America) was injured by dogs and plucked halfway to dinner while protecting the rest of the flock (including protecting a lot of chickens BIGGER than him!) - he's on the mend indoors, but I ended up setting eggs earlier than planned. Set 14 of them, and decided to set eggs from all three of my girls, to see what I would get. We'll see how it goes.

Wish me luck!!!!
fl.gif

- Ant Farm

Well, folks, I've never hatched before, but I just set my first CL eggs in the incubator. Last week Dumbledore (aka Captain America) was injured by dogs and plucked halfway to dinner while protecting the rest of the flock (including protecting a lot of chickens BIGGER than him!) - he's on the mend indoors, but I ended up setting eggs earlier than planned. Set 14 of them, and decided to set eggs from all three of my girls, to see what I would get. We'll see how it goes.

Wish me luck!!!!
fl.gif

- Ant Farm

Hope big D makes it. Just keep an eye on your temps & humidity and the eggs should do the rest.

Back
Top Bottom