Solved Creating Articles??

lunakitty

In the Brooder
May 24, 2017
AZ
I'm a new member of the site (although I've used it for forever now lol) I can't seem to be able to create any articles. I can see tabs for Mark Read, Search Articles, Series, Notable Authors, Your Articles, Watched Content, and New Content. I've clicked on all of them but can't find anything to make one myself.

Hi, :welcome!
If you go to the top of your screen, and click on the articles button, on the screen it takes you to there will be a "Create Article" button on the top of your screen, to the left of the white bar near the top of the page. Hope this helps!

Click on the articles button and in the right hand corner there should be a fairly big blue button that says 'create article'. I hope this helps. Oh, and Welcome to BYC!

I'm a new member of the site (although I've used it for forever now lol) I can't seem to be able to create any articles. I can see tabs for Mark Read, Search Articles, Series, Notable Authors, Your Articles, Watched Content, and New Content. I've clicked on all of them but can't find anything to make one myself.

Hi :welcome

You may need to click on the left hand side of the articles tab to get to the article section rather than the right hand side which will give you the drop down selection of mark, search, notable etc.

Here is a good link with screenshots for creating an article ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/coop-pages-and-member-pages-tutorial-and-feedback.953810/

If the "create article" box is not visible it maybe that you need a few more posts until the system lets you create one.

Welcome to BYC.

Back
Top Bottom