Creating Crele Colored Chickens

My ordered eggs are: Two Olive Egger eggs, 3 Maran eggs, 1 Orpington egg, 2 Ameruacana eggs, 1 Barred Rock egg, and 1 Polish egg. Possibly some of the eggs are labeled wrong, but I'll find out.

Some will have different crele colorations then the first chick. Eggs from our flock are: Buff
Orpington/Barred Rock + Buff Orpington/Australorp.

Buff Orpington/Barred Rock + Buff Orpington/Barred Rock

Buff Orpington/Barred Rock + Australorp.

Buff Orpington/Barred Rock + Buff Orpington.
You're not producing any "crele colorations"
Crele is a specific pattern. You're producing mixed color/patterns with barring. You should also produce some mixes color/patterns without barring.

Crele is a specific pattern. You're producing mixed color/patterns with barring. You should also produce some mixes color/patterns without barring.
0307191344a.jpg
0307191345a.jpg
0307191345.jpg
Somebody used Marans, and Orpington chickens for crele, you don't need the Black Breasted Red OEGB for crele. Crele is barred like Cuckoo.

I've had a hard two days now. My chick died, my best looking silkie rooster I was planning to use for breeding got beaten up pretty badly by one of my Mille Fleur D'Uccles yesterday, and my mom's Old English Game bantam got eaten by a cat today:he:hit. At least give me credit for my work at using different chickens for a specific coloring, and patterns. I'm not here to be judged, I've done research.:caf

0319191951.jpg
Hatched this chick this morning. When should I take it out of the incubator? It's doing a quite a bit of swallowing, and it's crop is full of liquid.

My chick is fine now, it turned out to be a bit of indigestion of it's yolk. It was weird, & worried me for a while. I don't have a brooder at my house, I'll have to take them to my Grandpa's house where we keep our chickens.

Back
Top Bottom