Creepy emu problem

LOL She'd totally have her way with me! I'd feel so violated!
ep.gif

Why did I just get the image of Pepe Le Pew and Penelope pass through my mind?

Hey.....at least they are girls....the males might come up and try and goose you....lol. My one male was in love with the mini horses and mini cows......much to their dismay......lol
I can be out bent down cleaning bowls when I get this earrey feeling I'm being oogled at..... Turn around and their he'd be........eye level......lol. But their is nothing dangerous, you just get up and walk off and watch their confused face.....

Last edited:
Maybe you could distract Melon, you know throw a ball as far as you can and try and get her to fetch it. That would give you some time to escape.. For now, I'll probably have nightmares about emus sneaking up on me. That behavior goes well beyond creapy,

Emus are not creepy, just want to get involved what ever you do when you work near them...they are such good little helpers lol.... like ....taking tools out of my workbox and run away with them..........playing ........come and get me ....lol but they are so lovely.and very playful.
Calla

Last edited:
Emus are not creepy, just want to get involved what ever you do when you work near them...they are such good little helpers lol.... like ....taking tools out of my workbox and run away with them..........playing ........come and get me ....lol but they are so lovely.and very playful.
Calla

Mine like to pick my pockets if I'm not wearing anything of interest..

Paco must have had to make a call today.. he kept trying to steal my cell phone out of my pocket...

lau.gif
This was the best way to start my day. I just love animals. My male rabbit thought I was his. It was cute untill he started trying to attack my 3 year old.. Not so cute after that.

Back
Top Bottom