Crele Penedesenca 12+ Eggs

peckndirt

Songster
11 Years
Jan 11, 2009
North Carolina
A dozen plus any viable extras available at time of shipment . That having been said , I'll send whatever they lay in a 4 day period prior to shipment which will be Monday morning following the auctions end priority mail. I'll try to answer a few questions now for everyone thats interested in these. I've been working with these for a few years now so I feel like their my line for better or worse, They are starting to lay nice color and lay like leghorns as for as the number of eggs per bird per week, The feather color if that interest you is excellent ...I think and their temperament isn't that bad so far as being flighty if you go in the pen each day and give them yard time when available . The eggs you receive should produce better and better if properly culled ,they are the product of 6 years of pleasurable breeding and care on my part as well as enjoyment that they have brought me . Yes I'm a little overly fond of them but my insanity clause covers all that ......... I'll get some bird picks for you all tomorrow ....Tom....

Sorry about the lack of pictures the weather has me hauling sand and drying out everything . I'll have some tomorrow I promise....

cgelegroup1a.jpg

creleroofacing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom