Cremora Jar

HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
8 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
I happened to be thinking about it today, but does anyone remember or have one of the old Cremora jars? My Grandmother used to keep one of those brown/amber colored shorter jars on her table- she'd put her sugar in it, then scoop from the jar to put it in coffee or use tiny amounts when cooking. I managed to come across one years ago but lost it in our fire. I'd like to find another one in the future to keep on the table again just like she used to, but it seems they're hard to come by or plain expensive being "vintage"

Sort of like these:
cremorajar.jpg cremorajars.jpg

@FortCluck - I used to love seeing the one on her table, and never knew where it came from until I found one for myself and my mother in law happened to say - Hey, that's an old Cremora jar! So at least at this point I know what they are!

The one time I did find one, it was at a huge thrift store about 45 minutes away from us. Since then, I don't think I have seen another

Nice looking jar.

Did some checking on Ebay. That exact style doesn't come up very often, but when they do, it looks like they go for $11 including shipping. If you really want it, I'd setup a search on Ebay and let it notify you when one becomes available.

Back
Top Bottom