***Crevecoeur Thread***

Pics
Do you mean to say you built 12 coops ...
th.gif
ep.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Do you mean to say you built 12 coops ...
th.gif
ep.gif

l
yep and didnt even come close to covering what I need. that was tied on to the 24 that were already there
plus the 40 peafowl, 50 wild turkeys, loads of ducks, etc. got an acre or two covered here, 300+ bantams and counting, shoot probabley closer to 500 now with this years keep backs. I have 20 colors of d'anvers alone, and working on 20 new colors right now in them, more pens, more pens.
Yall are welcome to come help
lol.png

her's some pics, it's impossible to get it all in one shot, there are18 stalls down each side of the coops, the coops are in the center, and the pens run off of each side, 36 total right now, like I said, have to build at least 20 more this winter

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

WOW, THAT IS SOME OPERATION....I have dial up, so it took me forever to pull your website, but I'll check it out at work. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Thanks guys, yep, takes over an hour a day just to feed and water. and most all weekend every week, cleaning, bleaching and changing bedding.
Oh and right at 100 pounds of feed a day as far as that question goes, have to buy it by the ton any more. Makes me cringe everytime, LOL

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy,
I'll leave the porch light on for you!!

And D'ANgelo, yep, take your time, there are over 260 pics of just bantams on there, plus the peafowl, turkeys, cayugas, etc, and oh yeah
crevies! Need to get new pics of the d'anvers up, (got loads of them in my d'anver sticky thread) got a lot of new ones this year, and finished off 3-4 new colors, and have loads of them on F1 stages of development, thus the need for so many more stalls. Also starting to work a lot with the phoenix bantams, hope ta add a lot of new colors in them this fall, more pens still, glad lumber has come down, whew

Last edited:
Quote:
Could you list all the colors of the d'anvers? This doesn't really follow the topic, but I really want to know.....
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom