Criminal Chickens?

chixruleboysdrool

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 22, 2011
Portland,ME
I was at school and my dad was at home while the chickens were in the yard. My dad was in the house. So the chickens flew over the fence and were walking up and down the sidewalk.(we live in the city) and the neighbors called 911! The chickens didn't even do anything wrong!
lau.gif

Well, if you live in the city, folks also live in the city who'd pretty much freak out to see a chicken walking through their yard or strolling down the sidewalk. A 911 operator would direct the call to animal control perhaps, I do not know.

Folks with chickens who live in the city or the country are obligated to keep their flocks on their own property. This is for everyone's good and in everyone's interest.

I wonder what she/he told the 911 operator?

Can you imagine:

'There's chickens on the sidewalk! What should I do?'

'I'll transfer your call to animal control.'

'Animal control, how can I help you?'

"I have chickens on my sidewalk! What should I do?'

'Tell them to cross the road, ma'am.'

Now we all know why the chicken crossed the road. The neighbor told 'em to.

I once reported a brown cow walking down a road to the police, now there was a case of how now brown cow!!!!!!!!!

I have to say ringing 911 over chickens on the sidewalk is a ridiculous response. What did this person think was going to happen? KILLER CHICKENS STORMING THROUGH THE CITY. Why didn't the neighbour just alert your dad?
roll.png
How did your Dad find out that 911 was called? Did the police turn up?

wow thats great:gig

its a shame i cant find my picture of my two criminal chickens with the mastermind dog.

the dog stole the loo rolls out of the cupboard and into the chicken coop. then the chickens persisted to rip open the loo rolls and kick them all over the garden!

there was avey bog mess toclean up. allthat was missing wasa few eggs and it would look like a halloween prank
lol.png

there was no hiding that crime
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom