Crochet "Chat"

hey gals and guys, everything going good here most all of our plants are going good. we had 2 rows of beans that just never grew. and only a hand ful of okra plants that came up. but the corn and squash and strawberrys and asperagus are really taken off. well I am going to try to get on ebay again. so I shall hook ya'll later. maw.

Karan: Thank you so much for the beautiful Huge marigolds. I told u I love those! I can't wait to try the new hot peppers I got.
love.gif
Those black ones are so pretty!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
P It is so nice to have good friends!
D.gif
Good chicken crochet friends that live close are hard to come by.
gig.gif

I have to get my coop ready for all the kids coming Wed. 2 classes of kids coming here for field trips to see the different chickens. I can't wait!!!
wee.gif
Showing off the chickens. I am getting so excited. I taught school for 6 yrs. and it will be great to do a lesson again. Not that I don't do it with my daycare but I'm looking forward to "big" kids. Syd's class is coming so I'm sure she will help. We are lining up some care center visits too. Those elderly people would love to see Mabel and her friends. I actually thing that my big roo Morgan could handle a trip. He's such a good boy.

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun trip Chix! Glad to see Maw & Scoot posting like normal again!! Me too, I cannot wait for that shot of energy and smiles (Skand) to show back up on the forum!! She really is popular here and seems everyone misses her! Lori needs Hippy Jimon the Mascot thread too, he can shoot a bitof life into that effort for her..so where are they??? IN route to Maine? Thekids must be finishes with school by now...anyone called her?? Who has her number, Rocket? Can't someone check on them?
wink.png

Have a great day hookers...gotta run
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

I do have her cell phone Number. I will PM Her Majesty with it.

Good Morning. I am on the run with last minute party planning.
Nothing like birthday bashes in the rain.
tongue.png
grrrr.....

Hope everyone has a good day.

Give her our well wishes, hope they are in Maine already so they can start settling down and getting back to some normal, maybe get jobs and their new home in order...hope he doesn't have her in a cave like he teased before!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
Clan of the Cave Skand!!

Have a great day hookers!!
love.gif

Heres my 2 new babies I got from my Momma's last night...
People are saying they are EE's? The lady told moms husband they where ameraucana's, I have no idea... but they sure are cute
love.gif

cinnamonandsugar.jpg

022-1.jpg

I named them cinnamon & sugar
big_smile.png

Last edited:
They are so cute, Jen. Little green legs and I hope they lay big green eggs for you.
smile.png
They are EE's or Americana's. It's the Auracana that have no tail feathers, or at least none that stick up like these.

Because you can see the green of the legs now you know they are either easter eggers or americauna. Most people use those terms interchangeably. You know, like you say potato, I say potahto. At least that is my understanding. You can also see the little ear muffs and possibly the beards. Hope that helps.
smile.png

cute babies Jen!!!

My husband and I textured one half of this wall today, that we still can't seem to get right, but at this point I don't really care anymore. I'm going to sand the rough parts and hope that helps the appearance. I don't understand why we have had so much trouble with this one wall. After the next half of this wall(it's split by a door) is done, we are done, no matter how it looks. I'm just so tired of this wall, and consequently my living room being unfinished!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
<----that's pregnancy hormones
tongue.png
wink.png

on a more positive note, I have gotten a few more blocks of my dd birthday afghan done, and I am excited to have so much progress on it. It has been a really relaxing pattern to work on. I love it!!
big_smile.png

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom